Chapter 5

Hey there readers!! Here is chapter 5!! I am really happy with all those out there reading this story!!! Vote or Comment and tell me what you think!!! This chapter is only in Lyla's P.O.V. Soo......

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

***************************************************************************************************************************

 ( Lyla’s P.O.V.)

    I was laughing with my mate and his friends Mitch and Bruce when a man about 6’6” auburn hair and light green eyes walks in, I feel my mate stiffen besides me. Who’s he? “ Your father requests to meet with the girl now that she is awake, you are welcome to join.” he says then he walks away.

    Caleb grabs my hand and then leads me to where the man disappeared, I wonder where Finn is? As if my magic Finn appears by my side, smiling I lean down and pick him up and still clinging onto my mates hand I walk into a giant office.

    I see the man from before, he is watching my every move like a careful pretor “ Its Lyla isn’t it?” he asks his deep voice bouncing off the walls of the quiet office.

    I flinch and Finn hisses and Caleb growls lowly at the Alpha before sitting and pulling me into his lap like we have been a couple forever. “Yes that is my name.” I say

    “ Who is your pack?” he asks cooly

    “ I dont have a pack anymore, I ran away from my other pack.” I tell him

    “ Why would you do something like that?” he asks surprised

    “ How old are you sir?” I ask

    “ What does my age have to do with anything?” he asks coldly

    “ Please I am answering your question but before I do that I wish to know your age.” I tell him matching him tone for tone.

    “ Fine if you truly must know I am thrity-nine.” he tells me

    “ Well my old pack our Alpha was a year younger than you and my parents were going to force me into mating and marrying the Alpha and no offense but the idea of an old man touching me in that way repulsed both me and my wolf, so I did the only thing I could think of, I ran away severing all ties I had to the pack.” I tell him shuttering at the mere memory of my parents telling me that I am going to have to do that with the Alpha.

    Hearing Caleb growl I turn in his lap so I am facing him “calm down wolf boy I am merely telling your dad what happened before I ended up here, though I am happy I did end up here because I met my mate and for now my wolf and I are content.” I tell him leaning down and quickly brushing my lips against his before foucing my attention back on the Alpha. “ would it be okay if I hung around here for a while?” I ask

    “ You are my sons mate its his choice wether he wants you to stay or not.” he tells me looking at his son, at Caleb’s nod  the nod smiles at me “ I would be honored to allow you to stay.” he tells me still smiling at his son. “ You are dismissed son why dont you show her around and get her a room. “ with that Caleb gets up and drags me out of the room.

    “ Well that could have gone worse.” I tell Caleb smiling “ Would you mind if I asked you a question.” I ask Caleb he slows his pace down so that we are standing side by side

    “ You can ask me anything so what do you want to know?” he asks

    “ What happened to my baby?” I ask