Chapter 3

I walk to my final class history. When I went inside I thought Jacob sitting in the back of the classroom. I went up to him and said hey what's up Jacob? He responded nothing much.

A few minutes later the teacher walked in "you will have a group project due next week" she said

"Your partners are Liliana and Veronica, Jessica and Jennifer, Justin and Karina, Juliana and Xavier, Xander and Louis, Alice and Vanessa, Alyssa and Dan, Carol and Natalia, Carlos and Gladis, finally Jacob and Emma."

When she said who I was partnered with I was happy I got partnered with Jacob since we know each other.

Jacob said "do you want to work on this at my house or yours?" I quickly replied "yours if you would like."

"That's cool but just to let you know I have an annoying Big Brother" he said.

"You're lucky at least you have siblings I'm an only child." I replied.

"If you want I'll give you my address or I could pick you up." He said.

"Just give me your address I'll show up." I replied. We ended our conversation as the teacher started talking. This was the most boring class that I have had the whole day.

I finally heard the Bell for the end of the day and quickly rushed out to my locker. I put all my stuff in my locker and grab my book bag.

I quickly ran to my car and drove home to get ready to go to Jacob's house. When I got home my mom was there asking me how my first day of school went. I told her I had made a few friends. And that I had to go to Jacob's house for a project.

Once I was ready I started looking at my notifications on Instagram. 5 comments 20 likes 15 followers.

I've then left the house and started looking up Jacobs address.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy with end of school exams and I recently found out I will be traveling this summer.