Chapter 2

Beep beep beep........
I slammed on my alarm and stood up it's barely 7. I went to my bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. I then went to my closet to look for something cute to wear on my first day of school. I decided to where a white top with a black heart on it and some high-waisted black shorts. I went to my Shoe Closet and got my Jordan Chrome's 8.

Once getting ready I grabbed my emoji backpack and my iPhone 6s rose gold and went downstairs to see my mom eating breakfast. I then went to the kitchen and got a granola bar and left to my car. I had a black and gold Ferrari. My dad gave me this car just before the accident. And then drove off to my new school.

When I got to the school parked in the first parking space I saw and then I ran inside because I was already 10 minutes late. I went into the office and the secretary said hello my name is Miss Sanchez how may I help you. I've then told her today is my first day at this school and my name is Emma Moreau. She type my name in the computer and print it out my schedule.

I left my first block. When I walked in everybody was already in there. The teacher told me to introduce myself. "My name is Emma Moreau. I moved here from San Francisco. And I am 18 years old." I said. He told me to take my seat and I was so glad that my seat was near the back of the class.

As I took my seat this boy behind me tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw a guy with chestnut hair and Hazel eyes. He said "hi my name is Jacob Cullen."

I replied "hi I'm Emma but I guess you already knew that." He smiled and I turned around.

Never have I ever seen somebody so beautiful pay attention to me. I hope we have other classes together.

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a few days but I will try and update every week.

(Picture of Jacob at the top.)