Chapter Twenty Five

A/N
Hey guys, so I got back from my week long school trip to Arkaroola in the Flinders Ranges (which was epic) and had 104 notifications, most of which were votes and comments on this book, thanks guys I really appreciate your support. Your awesome, I love you all so much :)

*Gabriel's POV*

After much persuading to the lazier members of our group (AKA Lucifer, Castiel and Dean) and bickering (as usual) we found ourselves parked outside the Laser Skirmishing place.

Everyone piled out and rushed into the building, leaving just me and Sam. Even though his leg had healed enough to not need crutches he still had a bit of a limp therefore walked a bit slower.

"Damn sleepwalking" he grinned as we made our way slowly inside.

I laughed and put my arm around his waist to support him "Laser Skirmish should be fun considering you can barely walk"

He made a face "I actually might sit it out, maybe I can spectate"

I brightened "hey, your a smart kid, maybe you can hack the system and make me win"

He laughed and I pouted "hey, that wasn't a joke, I'm serious"

"Hi serious, I'm Sam"

I gaped at him "did you just..... dammit Sam"

We made our way over to the others, Sam was still laughing and I was just shaking my head in disappointment.

"Geez you guy are slow" Lucifer stated when we neared them "can you even play Sam?"

Sam shook his head "I'm happy just to watch you all fail" Cas shot him a dirty look "there is a slight possibility we will win you know" he argued.

"Yeah, there is also a slight chance Sam will become an elegant ballerina, I mean we can't rule out any possibilities" Dean shrugged.

Sam sent him the scariest bitch face I have ever seen "I would make a fabulous ballerina"

Everyone hurriedly nodded in agreement and began moving to the counter.

"Could we have a game of Laser Skirmish?" Michael asked politely while Sam continued to glare at anybody who might doubt his ballet skill.

"Sure, we have another five coming in a few minutes if you could wait for them"

Michael nodded and we went to wait in a separate room that seemed to double as a Laser Skirmish prep room and an office.

At one end there was a cool set up of TV's and computers that allowed every part of the Laser Skirmish arena to be seen.

Sam talked to the worker and quickly got permission to spectate the game, since it was basically impossible for him to actually play.

"Hey I just had a thought" Cas piped up while we waited for the other players to arrive "what if, when you got shot in Laser Skirmish, it injected you with something that simulated the pain of actually getting shot? Wouldn't that make it so much funner?!?"

Everyone was silent for a minute. "Hey, I see your point" I imputed "it would give everyone extra motive to not be shot"

"Well I was more thinking it gave everyone more incentive to shoot their enemies, because it would cause them physical pain, but hey, sure"

Everyone nodded in silent agreement, pondering the possibilities.

"My fam!"

We all looked up to see a group of people heading towards us, lead by a blonde who came up and high fived Cas and Dean.

"Meg" Cas greeted her with a smile.

"Castiel" she replied, waving a hand to the redhead to her left "this is my girlfriend, Charlie" she pointed to a small, nerdy Asian guy "Kevin" next was a blonde boy about Sam and my age "Adam and his boyfriend Alfie" the last one was an awkward looking, lanky blonde.

"This is Michael, his boyfriend Lucifer, my little brother Sam and his boyfriend Gabriel. Oh and I'm Dean ad this is my boyfriend Castiel" Dean introduced us quickly.

Everyone nodded briefly as they were introduced and examined their opposition, already searching for weaknesses.

"Ok players!" the staff's voice boomed through some speakers "put on your vests and enter the arena! May the odds be ever in your favour........"

A/N
Hey guys, I apologise for the half chapter, schools really hectic at the moment and I am behind on everything so I haven't had much time for wattpad. The second half will be out hopefully soonish