FILE 10. FINALE PT 1

Might be a huge disappointment, but next chapter is looking REALLY REALLY SWEET, unlike this one.

Okay, compared to the beginning files, this is some pretty serious shxt. So prepare your panties, for the finale of The Story that Never ate Noodles!!!

Part wun kuz I'm liek Warner bros and hunger games people wanna earn sum moar kash.

LAST TIME

THE GAYBROS WERE RELEASED FROM THEIR PRISON AS WE WERE GREETED BY A SEF DESTRUCTED ABIGAIL AND A SEVERELY HURT SOOJUNG. SUDDENLY, ANDERS CREEPILY SHOWS UP AND BRINGS UP ONE OF THE MOST CLICHÉ VILLAIN MOMENTS!!!! BUT.... WHY DID THIS HAPPEN....?

DIS TIME

???: i wanted to be noticed....

Mingyi: *shakes leyan* huh...?

???: i wanted to be part of the group....

Megan: *turns around* who is thi-

???: just because im not the same as you?

Ben: meo-who are you? *returns to normal*

???: *walks in* i want you to ENVY ME.

Everyone: a-Anders?!!!

*dark auras surrounding him*

Anders: WHY DO YOU EXCLUDE ME!!!

Leyan:*gulps*

Soojung: ....possessed.

Krystelle: huh?

Megan: what?

Soojung: anders... He's possessed!

Abigail: ....n-no...!

Krystelle: ANDERS! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Megan: what's happened to you?!

Mingyi: *throws water* THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Anders: *ignores everything* prepare.

Everyone: huh...?

Anders: to DIE.

Leyan: WUT??!!!

*black vines erupt from his fingertips as he commands them to choke Ben first*

Soojung: Oh that's IT.

Krystelle: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF DEALING WITH THIS GUY FOR THIS WHOLE STORY.

*Krystelle and Soojung team up and run up to them*

K/S: *double conjoined fist punch with blue and green flares erupting from them*

Anders: pathetic. *stops with hand*

K/S: *gasps*

Anders: *smirks and uses the force to push them back*

Soojung: HYA!! *shoots off through more metal walls*

Krystelle: OW!! *crashes into a stacked pile of tables* *rubs head* don't just stand there! *runs back towards Anders*

Megan: *immediately gets up and places glasses on eyes* you guys too! Get up and fight! *begins building something fast*

*massive Aqua jets blast through the walls*

*anders knocks away the pieces of metal*

*soojung stands there in an epic pose with two hands full of streaming water*

Ben: *choking sounds* h-help...! *cough*

Krystelle: Ben....! *runs super fast and jumps high* w-Wah!