The Divided Soul

Raze POV 

"Do you know where planet earth is!!" shouted..the Cripile. In a blink he was in front of us, I hastily took a step back. He is a too fast for us, even more than Percy! "Do you know where planet earth is" he asked cheerfully.

"Th-this is earth" I said trying to regain my composure. 

His eyes went wide and his mouth made a ' o '. "What!!" he shouted in disbelieve, I blinked at him 'is he for real?'. "Why are you searching for earth" I looked at percy, he had regained his composure 'maybe 'cause he is the only one who can hope to keep up with this kid' 

The cripile looked at Percy weirdly, "Don't you know what happened after my fight with chaos?" This time Percy gave him a stare so cold it could match that of a wolf, "of course I don't"

Cripile pouted "Well after the fight with Chaos, she destroyed my body and was about to put my soul in my personal prision, but I split my soul in two. One half Primordial and the other monster, so I'm looking for my monster half" I gawked at him. 'Monster half! isn't that something which happenes only in movies?!'

"What are you going to do after you find him" The look Percy had right now, made it look like he was daring the cripile to say something. "I will destroy this Planet" He said simply.

Percy POV 

My eyes widened and I took out Repulser and Elucidator, or in Elucidator's case, I burned it out. 

When the cripile looked at Repulser, his eyes widened as if he found something very old. But when his eyes landed at Elucidator, he looked at it...in longing. 

"Well, I didn't except to find you so easily" I looked at him weirdly. "What if I don't wanna be found" My eyes widened, how can he talk to my inner monster like that. "Now, don't be rude. Let's find and kill Chaos" I saw Raze giving me a questioning. "Go die in a hole!!" 

"Fine" He said. "Really?!" 

"I will have to take you back by force now" The white Repulser appeared in his hand. "GO PERCY!! KILL HIM!!"

"Percy, Gema, Alpha and Rev stay with me, the rest, evacuate the camp" Raze said taking out his sword. "But we ca-" Jason tried to say. "NOW!!" I shouted. He begrudingly obeyed.

I was the first one to make a move. I teleported above him and slashed downwards, he caught my blade in his hands. I slashed my other sword at his head, he ducked. I kicked him in the torso, but he side steped it. This went on and on, he wasn't even trying to fight us properly. The stupid grin never left his face.

faster!

I started recklessly attacking him with my dual blades. I swung at his shoulder, then his elbow, knee, neck, chest, torso.

faster!

His grin left and the emotionless face came, he narrowed his eyes at me. I started swinging my sword at him even faster than before, I teleported behind him and stabed his back, he deflected by his hand. I launched a frenzy of attacks at him again; leg, arm, head, forearm, toe, hand, head, I kept slashing at him.

Faster! Faster! Faster! Faster!

He started blocking my attacks now, instead of just dodging. I slashed at his neck, he was about to deflect but stoped, a chain was wraped around his hand. I grined and my sword went to his throat and...

clank!

My eyes widened, he blocked with his sword. The chain was still around his arm but it wasn't enough to overpower him. I looked at him, his grin was back and his eyes said "my turn"

Raze POV 

The Cripile thrust his sword forward at percy with a speed of a bullet, by some miracle he dodged it. but the Cripile was far from done.

Percy POV 

I dodged another sword thrust. His grin became wider, a barrage of sword thrust came towards me. It looked like he was shooting me with bullets by his speed, but I dodged. His grin fell and the killer intent came back. The thrusts came faster than before but I dodged. A thought struck.

How am I able to dodge his attacks?

One of his thrust nearly impailed me in the shoulder.

Am I able to keep up with his speed?

No, It's hard to admit, but he is way faster than me. Another barrage came at me.

Am I able to predict his attacks?

He started sweating now. I ducked a thrust straight at my head when realization hit me. I never broke eye-contact with him, when he was about to jab me in the shoulder, I tosed Repulser in the air, side steped and grabed him by the fore arm. His eyes widened when I grabed him, without waisting any time, I slashed my sword at him in a up-right arc. A big cut going from his right torso to his left shoulder came into existence. "Yes!!"

He jumped back a good 20 ft. He looked at me in disbelieve. "how did you.." his face was neither happy nor cold, it was that of a complete shock. I caught Repulser in my right hand when it finally came down. "It's quite simple" I said "the way you move, your battle stance, sword skills, thrusts, jabs, all those stuff are similar to mine"

he gave me a look of pure loathing "you think you are stronger than me!!"

The area around him burst into white-blue flames. His skin became white, his body changed and took a form of a 24 year old, his hair also became white. His eyes turned normal human eyes, blue in color. his nails became blue claws, in both toe and hand. Pure white angel wings shot out of his back.

"Don't compare myself to you" he said. "This bad, Percy run!!" I was shocked, this monster would always yell at me for running away and now he is saying 'run'.

The Cripile flew towards me, even faster than my inner monster. "Of course he is!! I'm a monster and he is a Primordial!!"

I got ready, I teleported above him...he wasn't there anymore. "Too slow" Something sharp hit me in the back. I crash landed in the ground. I teleported 50 ft above the area and held out both of my swords. They caught on black-red fire, I unleashed them. A huge blaze of black-red fire shot towards the Cripile.

The area where it hit became deserted, no green, only grey.

I landed with a smirk on my face. "Take that!!" I shouted triumphly. "Where are Raze and the others?" I looked around, far in the distance, I saw them surrounded by white-red fire. I smiled.

'Lets help them' I thougth, "lets"

I was about teleport to them when pain erupted in my chest. I screamed and slowly looked down, a white blade sticking out of my chest. I looked over my shoulder and saw him smirking evily, not a single scratch on him. He grabed me by the shoulder and threw me away.

"This is chaos army, pitful" he said.

"PERCY, OY. GET UP!!"

I started loosing conscious, though I could see a white blur in front of me.

Third Person POV 

As soon as Percy closed his eyes they shot open, the whole eye golden, his skin became pitch black, his nails ecame claws red in color, on both toe and hand. Two dragon like wings shot out of his back, red in color. His elbows, knees, shoulder and chest light on black-red fire.

He opened his mouth and roared, a low-pitched, extreamly loud roar, a glass shattering sound was heard just after the roar.

The mist was down.

A WHOLE CHAPTER OF FIGHT SCENE! WOOT!! ANYWAY THE STORY MIGHT END SOON, ANY WAY I GOT A VERY, VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU, ANSWER IN YES OR NO

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUAL?