We meet the soldier of doom

Annabeth's POV

Regret and pain thats all I felt, when I went inside the posiedon cabin I found a picture of mine and percy, and my face was carved out. First no one cared where was he, that changed when about one month later I found theo and a aphrodite girl making out, and about two month''s later we found out how weak he was, piper deafted him in 3 mins, since then every 18 augest, we search for percy, yet we can't find him.

"Annabeth!" malcom came running in "Meeting in five, hurry!" I nodded and started getting ready when I saw the calender, it was augest 18, I got excited and ran towards the big house, when I entered artemis, nico and posiedon all glared at me, even if it was partly posiedon's fault percy left.

Zeus cleared his throat and had a unusual smile on his face "Good news, we have found a lead on percy" he said shocking everyone, he was attacked by question like

"what is it"

"Did we find him"

"Why is he so important anyway"( guess who)

"Is he coming back"

Zeus raised his hand silencing everyone, A girl about eight stood up,"h-hi, I'm skylar blaze, daughter of apollo"

"She is saying she has met percy" travis pointed out

"how did you meet him?" ares asked politely shocking everyone

she nodded "My parents were killed by the nea-nyo-"

"Nemean lion" athena suggested,

"by the nemean lion, I was saved by a man, who killed the lion with waffle batter and a glowing 4 ft long sword"

"what did he look like" aphrodite asked

"About 6'3, well built, and had pitch black hair tied neatly in a pony tail going till his chest, sea green eyes and beach tan" 

"how can you tell he is percy" theo smirked at the girl who gave him a death glare "he told me his name is perseus jackson percy for short" it was her turn to smirk.

"anyway, I also got bad news" everyone turned to zeus "Kronos and gaea, have risen together with the most ancient monsters" everyone turned pale, before anyone could speak he said "even the fear of typhon" he finished, if typhon was not enough they had to get the fear of typhon in thier side, he was said to be the core of all monster, no one knows what it looks like, and I don't think they want to know either.

"We are dead" connor said bluntly.

"But" zeus said getting curious looks "we have a powerfull ally"

"who" dinoysus peeked

"ch-" he was cut off by a portal appearing "That would be me" a girl steped out looking about 22 years old.

"Who're you" theo sneered. chaos ignored him and looked at zeus "Hello, lord zeus, My army will be ariving soon" zeus bowed shocking everyone "oh, by the way I'm lady chaos" even more shock, "wait, army?" I asked.

She nodded "I recruit the strongest heroes throughout the galaxy, my demigod son is the comander"

"Wait, demigod son, then you-oh" coming from travis, chaos's cheeks turned slightly pink, but she quickly regained her composure.

LINEBREAK

A giant portal opened up near thalia's pine tree three people walked out, the first one was a man about 6'2 blond hair and silver eyes, the last two both had brown hair, and silver eyes, behind them 120 soldiers were following them, we walked up to the commander and held out my hand "annabeth chase, daughter of athena" he took it and said "Raze, son of chaos" 

LINEBREAK

Raze POV

I along with the gods and camp leaders made my way to a blue house, I asked the daughter of athena why are we going there she said "for a meeting, like where are you gonna stay, war strategis and percy jackson..." her voice cracked a little something must have happened.

"so speak up" I took in all the information my nephew and sister were waging war at demigods, and have the most ancient monsters on there side like; kraken, typhon, python and even the cripile, just thinking about him gives me shudders, the cripile, core of monsters, fear of typhon and the primordial of monsters. I grited my teeth not good, not good at all 

"Kay, anything that might help" My voiced was filled with hope

"I bet percy can help" a latino elf shouted

"Percy?"

They explained about him, he was really strong for a olympian demigod, if he was abandened, why didn't mom help him?

"mom, if percy was abandened why didn't you help him" she just sighed

"I tried recruting him...but he refused" I stared at her wide eyed, someone just turn down an offer you would never get again, he won't be easy.

"did you try contacting him by any chance" annabeth shook her head "we tried to I-M him but it wouldn't get through" crap, he can hide from iris.

"mom, would A-M work in this planet" betta's eyes lit up in hope (not literly) he was my second in command by the way. "yes it can"

"A-M?" athena asked

I nodded "aether messaging" she looked suprised but nodded.

Mom swiped her hand and a screen in the air appeared.

LINEBREAK

Near the Bermuda triangle A.K.A sea of monsters

A cruise ship filled with humans, clear sighted and half-bloods was sailing near bremuda triangle carefully avoiding it, the helpless humans didn't know that the Kraken has been freed from the sea of monsters.

The boat jerked causing all noise to sieze, it jerked twice and people started panicking suddenly a creature 2 times as big as the cruise surrfaced, everyone ran away in pure terror but the most scared ones were the clear sighted and half-bloods, it raised a tencale to smash the ship, when a water hand erupted and grabed the tencale, soon the water hand turned to ice, a lone cloaked figure was walking on the sea surface, he raised his hand and a tidal wave swooped the cruise far away so they wouldn't get caught in battle.

The Kraken roared and freed himself, The cloaked figure willed the water to surge him forward, he looked like a skater on water surface. the krakon charged moving his tencales crazily, the boy raised his hands and a huge amount of water turned into a shape that of a spear, each spear was about 4 times the cloaked figure and were about fifty of them before launching it at the sea monster it turned into ice.

The krakon roared in pain and terror, the human stoped skating and rasied both of his hand, underneath the water surface were 90 terpedos the size of a big sailing boat were being conjured by the boy from the beginning of the battle.

The 90 torpedos shot itself towards the kraken, soon enough there was nothing but golden dust mixed in the ocean and he had no injuries. He heard a thud.

He quickly turned the water vapour into a ice sword and turned around his eyes widened when he realized who were they "yo, long time no see" he said casualy, before throwing a ice dagger at the screen, he heard one thing before it completly shattered

"percy"