I Meet The Bone Head

Percy POV 

"HA! pay up!" I smiled triumphantly. Raze begrudgingly, handed me 20 drachames. "How did you know that horse is faster than a storm spirit" 

I grinned "dude, that horse is Arion, my half-brother, and he is as fast as sound"

"Wait, thats cheating!" 

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

Raze and I made a bet, who is faster Arion (Raze didn't know that) or tempest. Of course I won, and now he is sulking that I'm a mean brother. "Was there a war meeting today?"

"Maybe..." he said "...yes, there was"

...we are late..."I'm gonna teleport there" before Raze could say something, I was right in front of the big house.

I kicked open the door and saw everyone already there. "Can't you be more civil" Mr. D said. "Can't you be more of a man" I retorted. 

"you'r a punk" he said.

"And you'r a cherub"

"HAHAHA! so true" I grined

"Ok, stop!!" Zeus shouted. "party pooper" I snorted and took my seat, my legs on the ping-pong table. "So wassup" I said. Just then someone barged in the door....it was Raze. "I hate you" with that happy message he sat down.

"Our scouts have reported us of a army marching on Olympus" Athena said. "So?"

Whispers broke out between the campers. Chiron banged his hoof on the wooden floor silencing everyone. "So you are asking us to defend manhatten, again" she said and the Gods nodded. 

"No" 

All heads turned to me. "Taking the criple in a place like Manhatten would be a disaster. So it is clear they wouldn't use him against you. The Olympians can defend it with there army and other gods by themselves" I said. "Gods, who are you and what have you done to Percy!" I resisted the urge to smack my head.

Zeus's eyes flashed "We-"

"The only reason we are here to help you in the war is 'cause of the Cripile. Till now, we only have been defending the place we are currently staying in, if the cripile doesn't attack, we aren't gonna defend manhatten" Raze said.

Zeus was about to say something but Athena cut him off, "he is right, and besides if no mortal is on the battle field we can fight in our true form gaining the upper hand"

Zeus started "You da-"

"Oh don't be paranoid Zeus, it's annoying us" his wife said. "Owned by your wife I see"

Zeus would have said something but the conch horn sounded. Three times.

LINEBREAK 

We all rushed to the pine tree expecting a army. There was no army, just a lone figure down the hill. When I looked clearly, I saw it was a 10 ft long skeleton, two horns facing the sky coming out of the part just above the ear (Demigods have godly eyesight) he was also wearing a hodded robes, with a scythe made of bones.(All IN MULTIMEDIA)

"That is..." Raze said utterly terrified.

"....The Skull reaper" Gema finished equaly terrified.

I raised a eyebrow "Skull reaper?" Raze gulped and nodded "the strongest of the three reapers, the soul reaper, the grim reaper and the skull reaper, each one is a primordial-level monster. All three of them were killed by Nyx and Erebus."

I smirked "So I just got break some bones huh?" I crouched and my hand went to Repuleser's hilt on my back. "What! No don't be a idiot! you will die"

"Percy! No do-" Raze tried to stop me.

In a blink I was above the reaper, my sword raised above my head. With a yell I slashed downwards. As soon as I my blade hit him...it snaped in half.

Mr. Skull grabed me by my neck and lifted me up. He raised his scythe and when he was about to cut me in half I felt someone punch me. I blinked and saw Raze. "Wha-ho-you" I tried to say.

"what happened" I finally said. Raze snorted "you attacked him from above, he blocked and then you started spacing out and fell to the ground, before he could run you through with his scythe, I pulled you back with my chains"

I looked at my hand, Repuleser was there in one piece. "Thats no-" he cut me off, "illusion, his powers are illusion" I blinked 'thats messed up'

"Where is he now?" I said half wanting to slice him in two and half hoping he died. "There, everyone is fighting him."

Gema was knocked down, Rev and Alpha were fighting him, Zeus was looking at a tree like it was the scariest thing alive, Posiedon was crying and the others were nowhere to be seen.

"Well, lets join them" I got up. I held Repuleser in my right hand, my other hand caught on fire. It started taking shape of a sword and soon I held Elucidator (how is the name). There were changes though, It was now a 3 ft single handed sword unlike the old 4 ft broad sword, and the chain was still there. My eyes were golden and the white part was black.

I teleported right in front of skull reaper. I stabed Elucidator in his forearm and slashed Repulser at his elbow. It screamed in a very low-pitched voice when I took one of his arms, though I was far from done. I swung my sword sideways disconnecting his spine. I teleported 10 meter away from him. Both my swords caught on fire. I dashed forward and stabed his skull with one of my sword. 

I looked at Raze from the corner of my eyes. He got the message. A portal appeared next to him and chains shot out wraping around his broken body. It took him to the eternal prison.

I walked up to Raze. 

"You up for pizza" I said.

"Totally"

YO. WASSUP PEOPLE, I HAVE A FAVOUR TO ASK YOU. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE STORY...PLEASE.

OFF-TOPIC QUESTION

"WHICH IS THE COOLEST GOD?"