Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle

Start from the beginning

                “I’m only kidding! It’s half ten.” She giggled at me and I threw my pillow at her knocking her off the end of the bed and laughing.

                                                                                                *

                “Hello girls! How are you?” Fred asked when we walked into the common room after getting changed.

                “I’m very well thanks how are you?” I asked politely and he kissed me on the cheek and ruffled my hair. Great.

                “I’m very well. Now I do believe that you threatened my girlfriend Miss Clark and I must say I am not impressed.” Fred said in a posh voice shaking his finger at her.

                “Then why didn’t you save me?” I asked him lacing my fingers through his.

                “She sounded scary.” He whispered to me then turned back to Rosie who looked like she was struggling not to smirk at him. “Now what is the problem you have with my girlfriend?” He asked her.

                “Well it’s you and her I have a problem with. You left me and George asleep on each other last night then we woke up and it got very confusing.” She said going red.

                “Ah my dear. Please tell me what is troubling you young mind and I shall help you.” He said giving her a one armed hug making her giggle and tell him about the kiss – and – run story.

                “Ah what we have here is a simple case of the embarrassment. It is quite contagious and will get worse if not treated at once.” He said sounding all doctory and clever for once.

                “What do you prescribe doctor?” I asked him playing along.

                “Pranking. About ten water balloons, ten dung bombs and a single dose of Peeves will do fine.” Fred said mischievously

                                                                                                *

                “Are you ready for this Rosie?” Fred asked peering between the gaps of the stone bars on the stairs down onto George who was standing alone in the middle of the great hall.

                “I don’t know. Can’t we talk to him or something?” She whined.

                “No. Now grab a couple of water balloons or dung bombs and get throwing. Ready Peeves?” I asked the ghost who was throwing bits of chalk at passing first years.

                “Yup, always ready to cause mischief!” He said excitedly.

                “Great. One... two... three... GO!” I shouted and we all threw the water balloons, dung bombs and bits of chalk at George who ran around yelling in anger until he saw us then he was furious.

                “FRED! BROOKE! GET DOWN HERE NOW!” He yelled at us and ran up to us.

                “Oh dear, let’s run!” Fred shouted and we ran but I didn’t run fast enough as George quickly caught me.

                “No! Brooke stay strong!” Rosie shouted to me and she was doubled over laughing against Fred’s arms.

                “Oi Fred if you want your girl friend back you have to give me Rosie!” George bargained.