Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet

heres the next chapter. its quite odd i think but you should like it!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

            "All aboard!" The conductor of the scarlet Hogwarts Express train shouted. It was the Easter holidays and I was really excited about heading home and seeing my parents again.

            "Excited?" Fred asked helping me with my trunk.

            "You betcha!" I said eagerly and grabbed our usual seat in our usual compartment. I felt slightly worried about taking him home because my family has a lot of money. And I mean a lot. The house is a mansion and we own one hundred acres of land which includes a huge forest with a beautiful lake in the middle and we have several horses and dogs and I just felt mean on the Weasley family because I know they don't have a lot of money and stuff. Fred thought I was being stupid when I ended up telling him about it and not to worry.

            "Now your not going to be all funny about it are you? Considering we don't have as much as you do?" Fred said raising an eyebrow at me and sitting next to me.

            "But –"

            "No but's, just say your not." I rolled my eyes.

            "Fine."

            "Good." We chatted easily until we got to the station. I saw my Mum and Dad in the crowd of families and ran over to them and hugged them quickly.

            "Hiya honey! How are you?" My Dad asked.

            "Great!" I hugged them again making them chuckle.

            "Is this everyone?" My Mum asked when they came over slightly awkwardly.

            "Yeah. Fred's sister couldn't come because she was going to someone else's."

            "Hey she's my sister too you know!" George protested.

            "And mine!" Ron joined in.

            "And three of your other brothers but I wasn't going to go through the entire family was I?" I said smartly and they grunted at me. "How we getting home?" I asked my Mum.

            "Floo powder. It's easier than apparating and making half a dozen journeys." She explained. That was the way I usually got home because there was only me and them. "Does everyone know how to use it?" Everyone nodded. "Great, then let's go." We all piled into the waiting room where people were already disappearing into the fireplace and within a couple of minutes we were in my living back home. The room was mostly open planed and modern. I loved it and I couldn't help but compare it to the Burrow. The Burrow was cosy and rickety and held loads of character, but this was modern and was nice but not as cosy and didn't have that much character. I just loved the windows because they where pretty much the walls allowing plenty of light to come in.