Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack

someone asked me the other day becuase i wastalking about harry potter, was there any spoilers for the last Harry Potter film. i looked at her and went yes there is. its called THE BLOODY HARRY POTTER BOOK SERIES!!!!!!! stupid people! anyway sory for the late update but please enjoy it! please read the note at the bottom =)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning groggily. "Ow!" I groaned and stretched and my fist collided with something hard.

            "Ow shit!" Someone moaned. My eyes shot open and I looked around where I was lying. I was lying on the sofa in the common room with some knitted blanket on me, then I remember dropping off to stroking Fred's hair, but I don't know how I ended up like this. I looked over the edge of the sofa and saw Fred clutching his nose.

            "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

            "Well you fell asleep then I woke up and was going to carry you to your room, but I forgot that the stairs go into a slope if you aren’t a girl so I put you on the sofa and was going to head to bed when you grabbed by shirt and told me not to leave you in your sleep, so I went off to my room and put my blanket on you." He looked red towards the end of his explanation and I realised how close we were and judging by his face he did to so I sat up quickly and he went red and looked away. I shuffled along the sofa so he could sit down and I wrapped the blanket around us because it was quite cold outside. The blanket wasn't very big so we were sitting very close to one another.

            "What time is it?" I asked.

            "Half past six. I think we were planning on going at twelve. George won't be up for another couple of hours, he can sleep like a log." Fred said chuckling.

            "What about you?" I asked.

            "What about me what?" He asked.

            "Do you like a lie in or no?" I asked.

            "Why are you asking?" He said winking at me cheekily and I rolled my eyes at him. "No I get up early. I can't sleep for long."

            "Same. I was wondering because I would feel mean waking you up by punching you in the face." I said and he chuckled and gave me an awkward one armed hug.

            "Well, I have had better wake ups. I suppose you could kiss it better." He said smiling innocently and I shook my head and giggled. "Aw, why not? Don't you want me baby?" He started singing and I giggled more. "Don't you want me, oh ooh?!" He sung a little louder grinning at me and I laughed and covered my ears.

            "Stop it! My ears are bleeding!" I giggled and he pulled them away laughing.

            "No you love it really!" He laughed and I squirmed out of his grasp.

            "No I don't! A fire toad could sing better than you!" He pretended to be offended.

            "Well if that's so I will… I will… I will just take the entire blanket!" He said finally coming to a conclusion after looking around the room for a minute ad whipping the blanket from around me and wrapping himself up in it.

            "That's not fair! It's cold and all I have on is my top and jeans!" I whined and lunged for the blanket but he kept on moving away laughing at me.

            "Well you said a fire toad could sing better than me and that's not fair!" He said laughing and moving away from me.

            "Yeah well you do but please let me in the blanket!" I whined and dived on top of him and he fell off the sofa and nearly crushed me when he landed on me. "Ow! Get off me fatty!"