Chapter 11: Not My Friend

Beginne am Anfang

"Well... ok, game!" Soojung said and fistbumped Myungsoo. "I'll totally win that bet." Myungsoo leaned back on his chair, relaxed.

"Keep dreaming, Soo."

"Oh and by the way, when we go to that party, let's go in hipster attire! With the Starbucks and cameras and all."

"You're so hipster nowadays."

"Thank you!"

Soojung shaked her head. No good, he's no good.

----

"What..," Soojung muttered. Everyone in the house party was either drunk, making out or dancing to the music.

"Assa! I win the bet!" Myungsoo cheered. He took pictures of Soojung's shocked face. "I call this collection: The Face of Defeat," he joked. Soojung socked him in the chin again. "Aish! This is unbelievable!" she put her hands over her cheeks in despair. Myungsoo ignored the pain in his chin and kept laughing.

"Jagiya, hurry and grab my arm! Let's go to this party~!" he teased, poking Soojung's arms.

"Aish! Yah, once I do this, forget that I'm Jung Soojung, ok?!"

"Well who are you after you do this then?"

"Kim Soojung!"

"Ohohoho, you're already my wife!"

Soojung ignored him and grabbed his arm, clinging tightly to it.

"Kaja," she muttered. Myungsoo grinned like an idiot.

"Whoo~~~ kaja!" he said and started looking for Taeyeon with Soojung.

"Jeez, I wonder what could've happened that made Taeyeon unnie and Soojung unnie have beef..," Soojung muttered. "Probably just a girl fight," replied Myungsoo.

"And you're saying girl fights aren't all that serious?"

"Yeah! Well, sometimes they are because in the end you girls will end up ignoring each other. But it's not serious because you girls fight over the stupidest things!"

"Aigoo. You don't understand girls, Soo," said Soojung. She looked around the room, trying to find Taeyeon. "This is one big house party. How are we gonna find the host?"

Soojung turned her head right and realized Myungsoo had gone away. Aish.. what girlfriend bullshit? He ditched me!

Suddenly, being in the middle of the dance floor, Soojung ended up being pushed by someone doing the whip. "Waa-- yah! Atleast be careful when doing your whip!" she yelled at the whipper. In the end, she was ignored as the whipper proceeded to do the nae nae.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was being dragged to the bar by some guy. "Uh.. who are you?" he asked, bewildered. The guy turned around, in the gayest way he could've done it. "Now that we are out of that sandwiched place, how about I buy you a drink, cutie?" the guy asked, winking. Myungsoo blinked.

He couldn't believe it. He was just abducted by some gay dude.

"I said, who are you.. ?"

"Oh, sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rob!"

Myungsoo tried to go away as Rob continued introducing himself, but unluckily was pulled back by Rob.

"Now, now, where are you going, sweetie? Have a drink first!"

"Aish! I'm straight, leave me alone!" Myungsoo burst, pushing Rob away.

Rob laughed. "You know... I really liked Asian hipsters best," he said. Myungsoo clicked his tounge. "So? What does that have to do with me?"