Chapter 11: Not My Friend

Third Person POV

"Aish, how annoying..." Sooyeon muttered to herself, reading the texts of her friends on her phone. "What's annoying you, unnie?" Soojung plopped next to Sooyeon who was laying on the bed.

"Ah, Soojung-ah. Could you do me a favor?"

"What kind of favor?"

"You see, currently me and Taeyeon have beef, so she didn't invite me to her party and all. But the thing is, I really need to get into that party and reconcile with Taeyeon. Like, having beef with anyone can be a pain in the ass, you know? That's why I need you to go to that party dressed up as a college student, and tell Taeyeon that you're a close friend of mine, and I'm really, REALLY sorry!"

"I don't think that will work, unnie. Taeyeon unnie's smart and she'll totally figure it out quickly."

Sooyeon groaned and dropped her phone on her face. "I just don't wanna keep having beef with her..," she mumbled.

Soojung sighed. "Fine, I'll go to that college party."

"You will?! Oh thank you, thank you so much sister! Oh, and, don't drink any liquor. You're a minor for god's sake. Oh, actually, don't drink anything in general! You never know if those boys could have spiked it or some shit."

"Why? Do you have experience, unnie?"

"Yeah, when I first met Kris, some guy spiked my drink and was about to rape me but luckily he saved me!"

"Ok, ok. I get the jizz," said Soojung.

A college party, huh.. meh. What's the worst that could happen?

----

Myungsoo choked on the Starbucks coffee he was drinking. "WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN! SOME GUY SPIKING YOUR DRINK AND RAPING YOU!" he yelled at Soojung.

"Well, something else worser than that happened today. You, going hipster with that Starbucks." Soojung cackled, nearly choking from laughing. Myungsoo groaned. "That's not the point, I need to go with you," he said.

"Pfft. Am I some sort of baby that needs to be taken care of?"

"Yeah, you're my baby.

Soojung socked Myungsoo in the chin.

"Say that 1 more time, and you'll never see the light of day by then!" Soojung threatened. Myungsoo held his chin in pain. "Ok, I'm sorry!" he hysterically cried.

"Anyway, I really need to go with you! God knows what would happen out there in that freaking house party," Myungsoo reasoned. "They probably aren't bad," replied Soojung.

"Not bad? Have you seen the movies? College house parties are cray-cray!"

"Ugh. Such an ugly word, cray-cray. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the movies are wrong! Just like always."

"Don't you insult cray-cray! And besides, I've heard from Kris hyung that college house parties are only 90% like the ones in movies!"

Soojung sneered at Myungsoo's statement. "Oh please, you're kidding," she said. Myungsoo smirked. "Wanna bet then?" he asked. "Let's bet!" said Soojung.

"If they're just like the ones in movies, you have to cling unto me and pretend to be my girlfriend for the whole party! And if it's just a normal house party, then I will willingly embarrass myself by pretending to be drunk and stuff. Game?"