Hanging out with BTOB

Start from the beginning

You just chuckled at their little arguments while eating your food.

"Ah, Tasha shii, later wanna come to our studio?" Eunkwang invited you.

"We are practicing for our debut dance song. We want to show you first how we perform before we go on stage," Minhyuk told you.

"Okay," You smiled.

Later after school, both you and Minhyuk took Eunkwang's car and he drove to the CUBE Entertainment building. As soon as you got out from his car, you saw your brother had a drink at the cafe with Kikwang. You approached the both of them and they looked surprise by your presence.

"What are you doing here?" Dongwoon looked at you.

"To see them practice," You pointed to Minhyuk and Eunkwang who walked towards their table.

"Hey guys! You're done with school?" Kikwang high-fived them.

"Yup. I hope it's okay if we bring her to our practice room," Minhyuk said.

"Sure. Maybe she learn something," Dongwoon said.

Just then, BTOB's manager called Eunkwang.

"Okay. We'll be there in a 5 minutes," Eunkwang talked to the phone.

"Sunbaenims, we'll be going then. See you around later. Tasha shii, lets go," Minhyuk bowed to them.

"Have a good practice and Tasha ah, have fun," Kikwang and Dongwoon waved to you and Minhyuk as well as Eunkwang.

All three of you took the stairs to the practice studio and upon reaching the studio, the rest of the BTOB members were there except for Illhoon. They were doing warming ups before the practicing their dance. They were happy to see you there.

"Hey Tasha!" Changsub rushed to you to give a hug but was stopped by Minhyuk.

"Manners," Minhyuk told him.

"Aisssh!" Changsub felt frustrated and went back to his position.

"There's only..6 of you here. Where's Illhoon shii?" You looked around.

"He's -," Before Hyunsik could finish his sentence, Illhoon came in.

"Ah..there he is," Hyunsik pointed out.

You looked at his direction and saw Illhoon putting his bag at the corner and joined the others for warm ups. Illhoon quickly looked away when his eyes met yours. After an hour, they started their practice. You looked awed by their dance and seemed to like the song. After they danced finished their dance, Sungjae walked up to you and asked," So how is it?"

You showed him a thumb up and smiled widely. Then, the cheographer asked them to practice again till all were perfectly in sync. You got up and stood by the corner to follow some of their moves.

"Wah..their moves are quite difficult to follow...," You muttered.

"You need a pro to teach you those moves," Someone whispered to your ear.

You jumped a little and was shocked to see Hyunseung standing beside you.

"When did you get here? I didn't even see you enter the practice room," You looked bewildered.

"I have my skills," Hyunseung grinned.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"Just wanting to see their dance," Hyunseung told you.

"They look great when they focus on their moves," You admired them.

"Wait till they dance with their stage clothes," Hyunseung said.

After a few hours of practicing, the BTOB members sat around. You passed them the waterbottles that you and Hyunseung had bought earlier when they were busy practicing.

"Good job guys," Hyunseung gave a thumb up.

You nodded in agreement. They chit chat and laughed for a few hours. After that, they got a call from the tailor. The tailor need to measure them so that their stage clothes will be nicely fit.

"Tasha shii, you sure you okay being alone here?" Eunkwang asked you.

"Yup. Don't worry. I just want to practice my acting skills that Minhyuk shii taught me in class," You said.

"Okay then. We'll see you later," Minhyuk said with a smile.

===================

After 2hrs of practicing, you decided to copy some dance moves from G.Na - Opps. You kept missing the beat and was about to trip when someone held you into his arms. You widened your eyes in shock when you saw his face which was just a few inch away from yours.