Blacked Out

Aphmau's's POV:

I'm kissing Laurence and it feels like fireworks are flying everywhere. All of a sudden, Laurence collapses onto the floor.

"Oh my Irene LAURENCE! GARROTH! PLEASE! HELP ME CARRY HIM TO MY HOUSE!"

"Y-yes Aphmau. Rightaway!"

Garroth and I rush him to my place and lie him down in my room. Zoey comes up with the medical equipment and I tend to his wounds. When I'm finished, I wrap his wound with a bandage. I am super scared for him. He's not waking up. I start crying hysterically and lied my head down on his chest

A week later:

It's been a week and he hasn't woken up. I constantly change his bandages and I never left his side. It was time for me to go to bed. I lie do in my bed, right next to Laurence, and put my head down onto his chest. Half way through the night, I feel something touch my hair. My head bolts up and I saw that Laurence was awake. 

"Laurence! Thank Irene you're awake!"

"How long have I been out?"

"About a week." 

"What?! I was out that long?!"

"Your wound was bigger then you think. Anyway I'm going to get Cadenza. She'll be happy to see you awake."

"No. Please do it in the morning. I just want to spend some time with you alone."

"Alright fine."

I lie back down onto the bed with him. I laid my head back on his chest and he was stroking my hair. With his other hand, he intertwined his fingers with mine. I hugged him tight. I love him and I never want to lose him. He is Romeo and I'm Juliet.

"Aphmau?"

"Yes Laurence. "

"When you kissed me at the guard station, did that mean that you love me back?"

"Yes. When I was hiding, I was constantly hoping to Irene that you were okay. When you told me to come out, I ran to the guard station and then you collapsed. I felt like I lost you and I was balling my eyes out."

"So that's why I have mascara stains on my shirt."

"Oh stop it! I changed your shirt and you can't see anything in the darkness."

"But  I now know that you were crying in my arms."

"Umm..." 

I start to blush and I pick my head up. All of a sudden, Laurence turns me over onto my pillow and hovers over me with our faces centimeters apart. I could feel his warm, sweet breath against my face. He gives me a devilish grin. The moment is just right. He leans in more an our lips crash together, kissing passionately.  When we separated, we were both out of breath. He is back down on his side of the bed and pulls me close to him. He buries his face into my hair.

"Aphmau."

"Yes Laurence?"

"Promise me to never leave my side no matter what."

" Yes Laurence. Of course. "

"I love you"

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

He hugs me tightly and kisses me on the  forehead. I overlap my hand with his and intertwine our fingers together. We drift off into sleep. The next morning I woke up and looked over at Laurence. He was still sleeping with a smile on his face. I smiled and tried to go back to sleep when...

"Good morning my angel."

"Good morning Laurence."

"How did my love sleep last night?"

"Heh, like a rock."

*chuckles* "Good."

"Well, I think it's time to tell Cadenza that you're awake."

"No. Can we wait a little longer?"

"No. Sorry. It has to be done let's get this out of the way."

"Fine."

"You stay here. I'll go and get her."

"Alright."

I walk out of my room and across the hall to the guest bedroom but nobody was there. I walk downstairs and saw Cadenza taking care of Levin.

"Oh Aphmau! I'll be taking care of Levin today. Zoey had to go somewhere today."

"Oh okay. Thank you! But I came down here to tell you that Laurence is awake."

"What?! Oh my Irene! When did he wake?!"

"In the middle of the night. I was sleeping and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek."

"Why didn't you wake me?"

" It was way late last night and you needed your sleep. Also he needed to relax. He just woke up from a coma. I was going to go downstairs to Levin's room to check on him and sleep, but he grabbed me by the hand and told me to stay. Anyway, do you want to see him?"

"Of course I want to see him! How is that even a question?! But you're right. He needed to relax since he just got out of a coma last night. Anyway, let's go!"

She ran upstairs and into my room. I followed behind.

"Hey Laurence! How are you feeling?"

" Good. She told me that I was out for a week."

"Yeah you were. So you woke up in the middle of the night?"

"Umm..."

He looks at me and I mouth out "play along" and winked at him.

"Yeah I did. We didn't want to wake you."

"Yeah.  Aphmau told me that. Well I'll let you be. I got to take care of Levin."

"Okay. I'll see you later!"

"Bye."

Cadenza hugged Laurence and walked out of the room.

"I love you sis."

"I love you too Laurence."