Chapter 6

Narrator's P.O.V.

One of the 7 males took a step forward. His feet scraping the ground.

Hoseok gritted his teeth, his knuckles were white from the gripping the steering wheel.

"MOVE YOUR ASSES!" -Hoseok

Everyone in the car was glued to the scene that Hoseok just caused. Yoongi reached over the mini department thingy and smacked Hoseok in the back of the head.

"OH WHAT DA HELL"- Hoseok

"Watch your fucking mouth. Now see what they want." -Yoongi

The blonde guy walked towards the driver's side window. Tapping on it slowly.

Tap, tap, tap.

Hoseok took a deep, shaky breath.

Tap, tap, tap.

He cracked the window stubbornly. "What?" His voice was flat, no emotion was on his face.

"Let's team up." -The Blonde Guy

"Everybody. Say. No." - Hoseok

The others were quiet in the back seat, Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head.

"Boy if you don't say yes..." Yoongi

"Fine. But we'll have to speak to the others." Right as hoseok said that, jin and the rest hopped out the truck behind them.

Guns, bats, and other weapons occupied their hands.

"What's going on?"- Jin

"Team up."- The Blonde Guy declared.

Jin was about to answer when Namjoon spoke.

"Jackson?"

"Namjoon."

"Where have you been?"

"I've been places. Back to the question about teaming up." Jackson cut Namjoon off.

Imaginary question marks floated around everyone one's head from confusion.

"I don't see a problem with it. But where did you guys come from?" -Jin

"There." Jackson pointed behind him, looking into a distance. They saw a tall office building that was about 7 stories high.

"How did you see us?" -Jimin

"Cameras." A brown haired boy answered from behind Jackson.

"Oh." Was all Jimin could say.

They stood in silence, everyone staring at each other.

"Can we go now, I'm hungry." -Hoseok.

SMACK!!!

"OOOWW." Hoseok yelped, grabbing his head as Yoongi rub his throbbing hand in amusement.

--------------------------------------
Me no likey errors (>=<)