introduction

What's up fellow danosaur? You're actually having fun socializing and being all cool? INTERESTING!

So, my name is [Selome] (se-low-m)

So, this will be my new fanfic call addicted!

Now, you person, may be wondering, 'Wait what about the other 'addict'? Aren't you just having a  duplicate?' and to that, yes. Hanisnotonfire07 made a book about how to use Wattpad (Hey Han, if you see this, I LOVE LOUDER! You're awesome and you inspire me m8! Thanks!) , and she said that don't post a lot and stuff. With all my stories I've made, I could have lasted 4 months! A whole new world, am I right?

But don't leave, please. Let's be mates and have fun together!

Yay! You're staying! 

Are you?

Let's see, if

you're

still

reading

until 

here yeh I should stop and get going.

Y/n: Your name

S/y/h: someone you hate (and if u dont hate anyone then maybe just think of some enemy you made up?)

H/c: hair colour

F/s: Favorite show

POV: Peoples point of views

Y/f/n: Your friends name (make it someone that you actually like. Yeah, not those fake friends you hate but hangout with. And if you don't have any then make one up from a cartoon show to Youtube :D!)

Y/f/b: Your favorite band

I'll post 2 times a week! And it will be a surprise since I don't know what day it'll be on the week...stuff..

yeh ok it doesn't make sense I knew that -.-

BYE!

(Also, ive changed the story, so hope you enjoy the change reader from the past!)

I'll post 2 times today. For this week. Next week I post 2 others, and it goes on like that.

Edit (21/9/16): this was what like 5 months ago?? why was i so awkward?? and also, how did i fREAKING GET 3.2K VIEWS WHILE BEING THIS CRINGY??

and yes i changed the cover & name to addict cos idk??