Boys over Flowers

Episodes: 20

TV Network: KBS2

Airing time: January 5 - March 31, 2009

Best Song:
나쁜 마음 (Fight the Bad Feeling) by T-MAX

The Good

I loved how F4 (my definition of F4 has changed forever) was introduced in the drama. When I first saw the group, that scene gives off the impression that F4 is not a force to be reckoned with. This is the correct assumption at first when Jan Di is handed the F4 card after she manages to get on its wrath with her demeanor. It's not her fault that she has the courage to speak against injustice. It takes great power to be able to retaliate against whatever is in the way.

I also appreciate the tremendous amount of money that went into this drama. That was some money well-spent. The thing about Korean dramas is known for is its high budget. Korean dramas tend to have high-quality pictures, amazing fashion sense (or at least most of the time), and drool-worthy boys (I love me some Lee Min Ho). It was because of this well-spent money that I watched this drama three times in a row. I tried watching Hana Yori Dango, but I was unable to finish the series. There was something about the picture quality that failed to hook me. Moon River was not any better.

It was interesting how each member of F4 has a damaged past. It is due to these damaged pasts that there is such amazing camaraderie. If one person was content with his life, then there would an awkward atmosphere. The destroyed pasts allows the members to bond in a playful manner.

There were a couple of scenes that I loved this movie. It is because of those comedy scenes that this drama will always be one of my favourite dramas. Describing them would ruin the gold, so I will just show you instead. Bring in those memes boys!

 Bring in those memes boys!