Chapter 6

"FOUR MONTHS!?"
The shrill and mechanic shout from Ash made Shin flinch, still getting used to her loudness.
"Yep." He said plainly, making the girl slump her shoulders from taking extra measurements, "Wearing that for so long must of been uncomfortable," She said, her tone calming instantly, "But don't worry, I've gotten you all fixed up!"
Jin leaned again the door frame of the work shop with a smile on her features, Hikari just behind her watching the wildlife go along.  She had been sent over to Ash'd little work shop, which was at the boarder of the forest, and bring her back to Fairy Tail as the two master's were making  conversations of the Grand Magic Games.  Frankly, she wasn't expected the hot-head to be working so dead-set on getting this young man a new prosthetic.  It must of been hours since she started as the arm was already fully functioning.  Seeing as neither of the two had noticed her presence she cleared her throat loudly. Ash's head practically snapped around, ready to start a fight as always, but she instantly calmed down at the sight of one of her best friends.

"Howdy!" She called, turning herself to give her full attention, and setting down the pristine spanner, "How can I help you two lovebirds?" She asked, a small wink following afterwords making Hikari's face explode into scarlet and Jin turn her head with a scoff. 
"You're needed at the guild.  Might want to take your new boyfriend with you." 
"Well played." She chuckled in return, then continued with the seemingly important topic.  The two other boys, unbeknownst to the, were partially dying of embarrassment, "What's going on anyway?"
 "Remember the GMG thing Master was taking about?" A small nod from Ash then, "We're being told all about it I suppose.  I think you can guess for us but Fairy Tail is really excited so there ought to be another celebration."
Ash nodded swiftly before turned to Shin, "I do apologize but this is important business.  I do invite you to accompany me, however." She said, a fake posh accent and an extended hand.  Shin laughed at her joking nature and held the hand with his new metal one, the old one now completely off.
"Why of course."

The group of four arrived at the doors if the guild in a short amount of time, the journey full of various teasing and jokes.  Ash spotted Axis and dragged Shin over to the stools were he sat, she ruffled his hair in a greeting before sitting down. 
Tora looked over at the added companion of Ash and smirked, she knew this would be easy teasing material and was already rubbing her hands together mischievously.  The constant teasing for her interaction with Sablo was not dying down, and yes, Tora had to admit.
She may of fell for the dickhead.
Yet, it didn't mean she was going to let the little bratty twins carry out the teasing. That all would have to wait, sadly.

 Makarov looked over the two guilds fondly, the space that had separated them between the arrival back home and today had brought them all so impossibly close.  The missions they took together and the sparring that never seemed to cease  had most definitely brought them together as a team but the incidence with Michelle and the Neo Oracion Seis had really made them all family.  Joker's Heart had helped out with all the battles and the mystery solving (and dragging Wendy away from the 'Butt Jiggle Gang' *shudder*), staying there as moral boosters as well.  
As it came down to it, they really had become family. 
So now, with Makarov as the 6th guild master, they were all ready to climb to the top once again.  
With the arguments passing around, about whether or not they should really take part in the games it was finally decided.  Three months until the start of the games and all the guild members would train to take part, so Makarov spoke, "Now the final decision has been made, there's no need for all this moaning and groaning! So let's get to work, lets win that 30 million jewell and the title of Fiore's number one guild! Fairy Tail and Joker's Heart are joining the Grand Magic Games and aiming for the top!"

"YEAH!~"

The next day, every team set out to various locations.  Some to the mountains, some to secluded forests and some to the beach.  But Team Freak Show had decided to take themselves to the abandoned village.  
It was just Jinsoku, Tora, Axis, Ash, Cosmo and Tora's silver tiger Dutch. 
Jin had left Hikari with a long hug, telling him to train hard and get to know the other members of her guild, albeit quite reluctantly and Ash had left Shin in the care of Sebastian so he could get used to his new arm.  
Back to the village.
It was dark and very monochrome but it was far away from any civilization which was very vital.  In these three months they would mainly on the techniques they had but might work with coping with their 3rd origins. They had arrived at the edge of the village, Tora let the others walk forwards a bit before turning her back on them.  They would need a barrier to add the extra protection and Tora was able to give the easiest solution.  She focused on her magic energy and calmly spoke out,

"The roots that intertwine with the soil beneath my feet.  With blessed intentions, I command you to Flash Forward!"

As they were told, the trees roots began to grow towards the sky with thick and strong bark making a huge wall all around the village, at least forty metres high.  Tora lowered her arms and took a deep breath, recollected herself and then joined the rest of her team.  The team shared a knowing smirk before running off in all different directions to begin their training.