Young Love

Chapter Two... Young Love

One of my favourite past times was hanging out in the backyard in the arms of Noah.

It might sound like I'm obsessed with my boyfriend, but Noah was more to me than that. I was truly and deeply in love with the only boy that had ever caught my eye. People always judged us because of the fact that we were kids that once played hide and seek together, and we happened to date and fall in love with each other.

Honestly, I didn't care for the opinions of others. I was happy, and that was all that ever mattered.

As I laid out in the backyard with Noah, I was just about asleep in the warm morning sun when someone tapped my forehead.

"Becca?" Emily's voice was clear, distinct. "Bec, we have to go to school."

My eyes flew open. Noah shifted beneath me, and I sat up. Emily stood there with her school bag on her back, in her school dress. Olivia and Isabella were standing behind her with their backpacks, too. I was dressed for school, but Noah and I had somehow gotten distracted from reality.

"Oh, man!" I groaned, standing up. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot!"

"Addy's already sitting in your car," Emily sighed. "And the triplets are standing by Noah's. We thought that you'd be ready to go."

"Okay, we're coming," I said, grabbing Noah by the hand. "Let's go get bored out of our minds by useless crap that we'll never use again."

"Or that we already know," Noah rolled his eyes.

"We only have two months to go, though," I grinned.

Every day was the same. If Noah didn't stay over, he would come over in the morning and help me take everyone to school. The triplets went to junior high, so Noah would take the three of them there and then head to our school. Olivia, Isabella and Emily were all in elementary school, and I would drop them off before moving off to the high school. Addy was a freshman, so she went to school with us.

"Meet you at school," I smiled at Noah as I kissed him.

"I'll be waiting for you," he grinned, kissing me again.

"Get a room, guys!" Addy yelled from my car. I rolled my eyes.

"I can imagine that Addy will be afraid of public displays of affection when she has a boyfriend," I chuckled. "That's why she opposes to me and you doing it."

"Oh, Addy with a boyfriend?" Noah laughed. "That's amusing."

"Definitely," I said, kissing Noah's cheek. "I'll see you soon."

Noah went to his car and let the triplets in. Lily raced for the front seat as usual, because the boys would poke her and torment her if she sat next to them in the back seat. Zane pushed Ethan into the car, and they both laughed childishly as they shoved each other around. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

I simply looked away and climbed into my car. Addy sat there in the passenger's seat, fiddling around with the stereo.

"Addy, this music sucks!" Olivia whined.

"It's awesome, Livi," Addy said, then started singing along to the music.