ALL BY MYSELF ...

Sometimes , your friends talk you into doing embarrassing things . Sometimes , someone else does that something out of control that makes you blush . But sometimes , crazy things can happen when you're alone - when there's no one to blame but yourself !

As always I have one or the other incident to tell . So , as usual I would like to quote one embarrassing moment based on this topic . Many people might have been through it but , it was way too embarrassing and awkward I turned three shades of red when this happened ...

BUT THE CAKE WAS GOOD

My mom , my big sister , and I went to a restaurant in town . They have a huge salad bar that includes dessert . We all got the salad bar , but I was the only one who wanted dessert . So , while they waited at our table , I went up and got myself a huge slice of chocolate cake . I was concentrating really hard on that cake as I was walked back to my table . I sat down and started tearing into that cake . It was Great - but I could hear someone laughing . When I looked up, I realised that I'd sat down at the wrong table ! Not only were my mom and sister laughing at me from a few tables away , but the mother and daughter sitting at my new table were laughing , too . I was almost too embarrassed to finish the cake at the right table ! I turned red and didn't even moved a bit ...

.................................