However, once he had left to go to his room, Izzie spilled the beans, "He's freaked out cause we caught him playing with little Jimmy and the twins."

"I have a girlfriend." He yelled back, before continuing to walk down the hallway and slammed the door to his room. Courtney couldn't but laugh. This day was getting better and better.

"This sounds like fun out here." Derek stated as he joined the three girls standing in the hallway, while putting on his white shirt. Izzie rushed into the bathroom before Courtney could even figure out what her blonde friend had done.

"There's never a dull moment here, Derek." Courtney replied with a smile. She was getting used to Shepherd partly living with them and the man in general. She approved of their relationship, since it really made Meredith shine. The blonde looked behind her to see if she could enter the bathroom, which was closed again. "Izzie!"

"Sorry, life is for the fast, Courtney."

☤☤☤

Courtney was just finishing up her rounds that morning, when she ran into Izzie. The two blondes walked through the hallways chatting about everything and nothing. They arrived at one of the nurses' station, where George and his new and very real girlfriend, Olivia were talking to each other. Courtney had seen the two of them first, a grin forming on her lips. She poked her friend in the side and pointed out the couple standing near the desk. "Oooh." Izzie let out and stopped near the couple. "Hi, George." Courtney smiled at the couple as a greeting.

"Hey."

"Olivia." She greeted the redhead.

"Hi, Dr. Stevens, Dr. Grey." Olivia greeted the two blonde soon to be surgeons, before looking at George again with a loving look. "I'll see you later." George said his goodbye and she left the three of them alone. Without his girlfriend, he leaned very awkwardly against the desk telling his two roommates that Olivia was into him.

"That's really good, George! We're really happy for you. She's also really cute, so go you. So this morning you really weren't..." Courtney was the first one of the girls to say something. She felt a little guilty for laughing at him so much this morning together with Izzie, but not that much. A joke is a joke, right?

"Anytime you want to apologize..."

"Then what were you doing in the bathroom for so long?" The other blonde questioned as she wrote something down on the chart that she was holding.

George gulped, not wanting to answer the question. He told them he had to go and left in a hurry. The two blondes looked at each other in confusion, "Well, okay then? That was totally not weird. Something's going on with George, but I don't know what."

"You're right. Something's definitely up and it's not a new girlfriend. It's something else." Izzie agreed, before they went to one of the examination rooms where Cristina was already waiting for the two blondes. They were all going to work together on a case, which happened from time to time.

"Finally, I thought that you two were never going to show up." Cristina stated, before the three interns went inside together. They immediately went to work. Izzie examined the very large stomach of Mr. Franklin, while Courtney wrote things down on the chart as Cristina overlooked the whole thing. The question of how long his abdomen had been like that quickly came up and the man quickly answered that it had been getting bigger for a while now. His three doctors nodded as the conversation went on.

"I told him there was something wrong. No one gets fat like this so fast. I told him." His wife told them, while shaking her head.

"Everybody told him." The daughter muttered.