This moment

This day was strange indeed.

How did it go from cardfighting to have Toshiki Kai pinned to a bed while Gaillard himself kissed him? That thought didn't even slip into the bluehead's mind as he bit the boy's lower lip.

He smirked as Kai moaned in their kiss and Gaillard took the opportunity to push his tongue inside.

Gaillard had grown taller than the brunette for the last half year, the younger boy's head only reaching his jaw. He had also grown a little more muscular which made Kai small compared to his body size.

There was something abouth this moment as they frenched kissed. Something which couldn't be worded. Maybe it was a scent Kai left or how Kai's eyes kept staring into his own sapphire blue eyes. Something drew Kai in and Gaillard couldn't control himself.

How he wished this moment would last forever but as they broke apart by the need of oxygen and how Kai smiled at him with red cheeks, Gaillard can't help but to smile.

He released both Kai's hand and placed his right hand below his lower lip, making the teen open his mouth wider. Gaillard claimed his mouth once again and their tongues met for another round. His other hand caressed Kai's body, which was now warm when he felt something one the left side of Kai's stomach. He pulled away from the kiss and opened the white shirt and saw to his horror- a scar.

''Did.. I do this?'' he asked hesitantly as he brushed his fingers across the scar. A flashback entered his mind, or perhap- a memory- from when he burned Kai not only once but twice in his sanctuary.

''Don't worry about it.'' Kai said and grabbed Gaillard's hands and gave him a reassuring smile.

Gaillard stayed quiet but leaned in and kissed Kai on his lips. He pulled back and looked Kai in his eyes, lust clouding his mind and soul. Then he glanced down towards his neck and licked his lips. He dived down and licked the skin. Now and then he would bite really hard, leaving a red mark which he then licked and sucked on.

Kai gasped at the new sudden sensation and arched his back as Gaillard touched his warm skin.

"You are so warm" He whispered against Kai's ear and lowered his body down to the teens. He laid beside the teen on the bed and let Kai snuggle up to his own chest. He tangled his fingers in the messy brown hair and his other hand around his back, pulling him in closer.

''...Kai...I'm sorry..'' Gaillard whispered against the teens brown messy hair. Kai sighed and plaved his head on Gaillard's chest as he felt himself getting drossy.

''I said don't worry about it..'' he whispered as he fell asleep. Gaillard noticed this, smiled and ran his fingers in his hair.

There really was something in this moment that couldn't be described. Something beautifull yet something mystery.

But Gaillard didn't care as he closed his own eyes. This moment was perfectly for him.

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chap.

For me this chapter didn't have any meaning in it.

Tell me your opinions!

Sorry if there is spelling or grammar mistakes!

See ya in next chap!