chapter 14

SORRY FOR MY MISTAKES!

Following morning

I got my fat ass up and went took a bath. Prince dosent want me to shower just incase the shower floor is soapy and i fall and thats a good thing that he really knows a saftey rule. I fulled my bath tub with water and put my waqsh rag and my shower gel in with some candels lit around. I took off my clothes and got in. I clapped so the bathroom lights can turn off. I put my hands on my stomach as i felt my princess kick her tiny feet and moves her hands.

" Day'Ja" prince shouted as i laugh

"Girl you best stop hiding and gett yoo ass here"

" Baby calm down im in the tub"

" You had me scared dont be doing ish like tht" he said as he sit on the edge of the tub

"lol bae pass me the water pillow im about to go sleep"

" girl if you dont bathe and get yoo ass out"

"bae go bathe and when you come out imma come out"

"You sure?''

"yes bae"

20 minutes later

Prince POV

i got out the shower and met this girl sleep. She look like an angel when she sleep i know the baby makes her tired. i got her towel and put it on the bed. i then lift her out the water. Her ass is so heavy damn before she felt like a paper now swhe feel like a log.

" Day'Ja bae wake yoo ass up"

" Nigga move i was up from before you lift me out"

"Damn Crook"

"hmmm you love me thoe"

"So What?"

"So You Cant get enough of this"

"Whatever im finna go pick up mama" i said while putting on my shoes

"damn bae her cruise aint in yet its just 11:30"

"what time it finna be here?"

"umm around 1"

"umm ohkay"

Princess POV

Man my date last night with Lexis was awsome. I must say my nigga issa freak but damn i just love him ive met him a year ago but we been dating for 10 months we didnt wanna rush things. We had alot of arguments cause his dumb ass wanna be flirting. Anyways we stopped to Denny's for breakfast.

"Babe yoo phone vibrating"

"I see it I aint deaf"

"Answer it then"

"I'm good"

"Well ill get it"

*Phone Convo

"Nigga I aint gone tell you no more this baby is yours and I aint even bout that lying life u was the only nigga I was dealing with. Just come and get a DNA ill show you."

"Hello?"

"Ohh my bad sorry is lexis there?"

"No he isn't but you can leave a message"

"Tell him to meet me at the doctors office at 3 to get the DNA"

"Thanks and your name is?"

"My name is Sasha"

"Okay Sasha ill tell him"

"Thanks very much"

*Phone Convo End*

__________________________

Check out my new book Bad Ass