Chapter 5

6:30 pm

Day'Ja POV

It's 6:3o and this fool just pulling up he on time. I believe this nigga watched me got dressed because he wearing a yellow Polo top as well. He wearing his Levi pants I'm wearing my black skinny jeans, he wearing yellow shoes and I'm wearing my yellow sandals with my yellow ring and black hoops.

"The door is open"

"Damn mah yoo house big for you only"

"No it ain't. You want me to live small, I think not now lets go"

I grabbed my phone and my black pocket book, locked the house hop in his car and put on my seat belt.

"So were you watching me pick out my clothes?"

"No but I thought you was doing the same, but you look beautiful"

"I must say you do to"

"Sureeee"

"So where you carrying me?"

"On a date"

"First dates don't go so good so lets see how this gone go"

"This gone go good"

"Cool"

I put my headphones in my ear and listen to J.Cole all the way I didn't care if he caught feelings I just wanted to zone out until we reached.

Prince POV

I picked up lil ma she looking bad, and no I did not sneak at her house to see what she was wearing. I believe faith just want us to be. I'm carrying lil ma on the beach. I own a beach restaurant. And I told them were not opening today cause I wanted it to be for me and Day'Ja. I know it only been couple days since we met but I wanna make her mine I know she gone say no because of her past. I just wish I could stab her father but hey he gone get what's coming to him for a reason. Anyway back to me and my soon to be girl. She put her headphones in on me. Wow no girl would of done that she just makes me want her more. I tried putting my hand on her and she gave me a death glare like the eff you tryna do. We finally reached I hop out and went to open my girl door.

"Thank you"

"It's a must to be a gentleman so your welcome"

"Sure it is" she said sarcastically

"Do you like it?"

"The beach area ooo I love it"

"Great"

"I never been to this place before"

"Maybe because you don't go out"

"That's not true"

We ordered our food ate laugh and she even told me how she feel about a nigga. She blush very hard and makes me wanna do some things to her.

*Flash Back*

Day'Ja: man Prince to be honest I never told no one about my past besides Kesha and you, and me opening up to you telling you about it makes me realize that I'm gaining feelings for yoo ass but right now. I'm just scared to get hurt and loose the one I love all over again. My mother left me just like that but I know it wasnt her fault. Yes I like you and I'm willing to be your girl but just one step a time.

*End of flashback*

When we were done I told the guys that they can go home.

Day'Ja POV

I must say I loved the date but I'm just scared to love him you know. Since he is a thug I can loose him anytime in the game. I don't want it to be like my mother all over again. But the good part about it she told me she loved me before she did what she did. He asked to come by me nigga we just started dating don't be coming all up in my grill cause we dating now. Ill put a cap in you still. We finally reached home I told him no its day one and I ain't gone let him chill till I see we serious. It was 10:39 when I reached home didn't know it was late. I was off but I was gone get my money honey boo boo. I hop in the shower and got dress and went down to the club. I saw Kesha and went to her. I was wondering what she was doing here and she got fired.

"Hey girl"

"I thought you wasn't coming out"

"Scared money makes no money"

"Truee, how was your date?"

"Girl I gatta tell you bout it later"

"Hmmm, sure you do, you know he fucked me lil while ago"

"What the eff you talking bout"

"Yesh girl"

"Why would you do that and you know he likes me"

"He told me he wanted you for the sex"

"What time did yall fuck?"

"Round nine"

"Ohh true"

With that being said I walked off and didnt care cause me and Prince was still at dinner I feel like this bitch tryna do something. Hmm gatta keep my eyes open she lying and lying on Prince this bitch can't be serious.

Kesha POV

I got her ass just where I want her. Just wait until we eff for real. It's bout time I make them big bills like her. Shidd it won't kill her won't it?

-----------///-------------

----------///--------------

Short I know just wanted to keep you post

Comment, vote, follow