~ Chapter one ~

Taylor's Pov*

Slap... Kick... Blood all over the floor. Shit, I am going to have to clean that up.

"You worthless bitch, GET UP!" Sarah yelled. Damn, so demanding. I slowly stand up to my full height, which is 5"9. Fuck, I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Taylor Monique Green, the Omega of the 'Black Dawn Pack'. I have scars and bruises everywhere from being beaten by the pack and my brother, Ray, the beta of this pack. My blond hair falls straight down to the middle of my back. I have plain blue eyes and a scar which runs down from my left eyebrow to the beginning of my cheek. My wolf is the only thing left to a family. She stands taller than my Alpha, and is silver like mist. She has flecks of white all over her fur. She also supports my scar. If you haven't figured it out yet, I am a werewolf. Not the kind that eats humans and does not fully shift. No, that's just gross. We turn into full wolves. Well anyway back to my life. **Sigh**

"RAY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MUTT!!!" Yells Sarah, yet again, her screechy voice ringing through the pack house. I stand there and watch my brother walk in. "Leave her be! We need her to be the first killed in the war!" He said with a sigh. Why do they always have to be- Wait...? What war!? Is it the war they have been planning with the 'Dark Shadows Pack'!?