Chapter 23

Jacobs POV*

I couldn't contain my wolf any longer, she was just so beautiful and she acts like a Luna. I growl and attack her lips in a deep kiss while I run my hands down her body when Ashley moans in my mouth it pushes me on over drive. I pick her up and hightail it to the house, once I get into my room I throw her on the bed. Ash let's out a cute squeak, I look at her and here my wolf howling in happiness of having her close to us..

Ash's POV*
I can't really understand how I feel right now. Every thing is a blur and now Jacob my mate is standing on the edge of this bed, while his eyes are black with lust. I'm probably no better but my wolf inside is begging to mate with him right now.

" oh my gosh I wonder what he looks like with out his shirt." She growls, while sending me the images of what we could do with him.
" dear lord you whore ." I chuckle to her, she just prances around in the back of my mind while having a huge old fuss about her self.
Jacob lays next to me and pulls me to his chest.
"Hey Jacob?" I ask quietly, he hums in response. "Could you mark me ?" I bite lip in hesitation and turn my head to look at him. Jacobs face is emotionless and then starts to kiss down my neck and down to were he would mark me. He nipped and kissed it untill I felt his canines push into my neck, I scream at the pain but then my screams turn into moans. Jacob licks the mark and a shiver runs down my spine while I yawn "you have no idea how long I have waited to do that." He growls in my ear, I smile and kiss his cheek and then I fall asleep into a nice peaceful dream.

--------------------------------///---------

Okay I'm sorry that i haven't updated in a while, but here is a chapter for all of you guys :) and I'll try and update more since school is almost done. Love you cupcakes <3