"Hey beautiful." I said back as I put her back on the ground. She blushed as I wrapped my arm around her neck. "So what are you girls so happy and giggly about?" I asked looking at Arie then Hazel.

Thy looked at each other and smiled with a giggle.

"We're going out for the day!" Arie said. The lads and I ahhed as we understood why they were all giggly and cheery.

"I can see that." Harry chuckled.

"It's a girls' day out tonight, so we'll be back around three am." Hazel said.

"3 am? How about 11 pm?" I compromised.

"Lou, I was only kidding. We'll be back around 11 ish, okay?" she looked at me and smiled. She was so beautiful. I nodded my head. The girls giggled again. Arie gave Harry a hug and a peck on the lips.

I pulled Hazel into a bear hug, her head into my chest. I pulled back and kissed her passionately on the lips. "C'mon Hazel! You have time for that later!" Arie joked.

Hazel pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you." she whispered into my ear."I love you more, be safe babe," I whispered back. She nodded and her and Arie left out the door.

Ariella's POV

We got into the car and drove off to the salon. When we got to the salon, we parked the car and got out and went into the salon.

"What can I do for you gorgeous girls?" a pleasant voice asked us.

"Hi, um we wanted to get our hair done?" I asked.

"Sure you can!" she said walking over to us. "My name is Mitchy and what would you girls want done with your hair?" I swear, she is so cheerful. I looked over at Hazel gesturing for her to tell the lady what she wanted done with her hair.

"Um, I want a trim and the ends of my hair dip dyed and could you curl my hair with loose curls?" Mitchy nodded then looked over to me.

"Um, I want a trim as well and dip dye the ends of my hair red and up into a waterfall braid." I said and she nodded.

She pointed for us to go sit down in the two open salon chairs. We sat down as she went into the back. She returned along with another worker. The other worker went to Hazel as the one that talked to us came over to me.

Hazellynn's POV

"Hi! How are you?" A younger worker approached me.

I smiled. "Hi! And I'm pretty good, how about yourself?" I asked politely.

"I'm good! Thank you! So what would you like done with your hair today?" she asked playing with my hair.

"Um, I want a trim and my ends of my hair dip dyed and could you curl my hair with loose curls, please?" I told her.

"Sure thing!" she gathered my hair up so that she could throw the plastic robe thingy around me and tied it off in the back of my neck and let go of my hair. She got the spray bottle and spritzed my hair with water and then brushed my hair thoroughly. She grabbed her scissors and slowly grabbed a part of my hair and trimmed the ends off. She did that until my hair was even on both sides and the back."What colour do you want your ends to be miss?"

She placed her scissors and comb down on the table. "Um, purple please." I said with a smile.

"Is purple your favourite colour?" she asked.

I smiled. "Yes it is. I love purple." I said as she smiled and nodded.

She got out a bottle of purple dye from the bottom cabinet and squirted some into a clear plastic container. She pulled out a blending blush and again, grabbed a section of my hair and plastered the purple on the ends of my hair.