4.♡Say Yes To The Dress

Start from the beginning

That can't be me. Right?

I blush yet again earning a laugh from Ace.

“See you around Flower, at the party tonight perhaps.Gotta go.”

“Bye, ”I called out seeing that he was in a rush to go.

But before he rounds the corner he turned around sending me a smirk and a wink causing me to blush once more.

I inwardly curse myself for making the irrational decision of calling out to him, instead of choosing to stay quite in the first place.

The curios looks from the few students in the hall are making me a tad bit nervous.
Maybe a lot more nervous but I blame my social anxiety.

Looking around to see most of the hall empty, I member that I have to meet my sister out front for a drive home since mine needs repairing.
With that in mine I walk towards the school parking lot with a never ending smile playing in my lips.

➖➖➖♔♔➖➖➖

“Hey little Sis. How's the first day of senior year so far?,” my sister Marette ask.

I open the front seat door next to hers and took shotgun.
“A nightmare,” I mumble dropping my previous smile.

“Oh don't worry,”she begins,“it gets worst during the year.”

Is she kidding me!

“That was very soothing Marette,”I said sarcastically.

She turns and give me a smile, “Glad I could help.”

“Anywho,”she sings breaking the endless silence created in the car.“Whats up with the smile, you glowing so bright it hurts my eyes.”
I look out the window seeing our two stories beige,modern home up ahead.

I push my tongue out. Childish has hell. And giggle, “So not funny,” I mumble,“Curiosity killed the cat sis.”
Just on queue she drive in the drive way and shut off her car; a red Toyota,whist stepping out.

I quickly do the same and hurry up the drive way running around the high polished fountain to the door. 

It doesn't take a genius to find out that I'm trying to reach my room to avoid Marette's questioning eyes. Unfortunately fate isn't on my side. Now that I think about it; fate was never on my side to begin with. The unlucky is forever to be with me.
My phone rings; a loud sound of Alessia Cara blasting through the air singing 'here'.

“Shit.  Shit. Shit,” I curse whisper while trying with all my human speed to press the green icon.
The name 'Bestie' with a goffy picture of Izzy is visable on my iPhone screen.

“What?,” I ask proceeding to run up the stairs. But has I said before 'unlucky is forever to be with me', I trip nearly falling back in the mist.
I will send my baluster a thank you letter and a pat later on.

“Is that how you greet your fairy godmother?” she said and I could almost feel her smirking at me.
Reaching to my room at the end of the hall where my light pink door stood with 'Amaryllis' on it in bold colors.