4.♡Say Yes To The Dress

C H A P T E R 4 : Say yes to the dress
Amary's dress above.

Expect anything from anyone, the Devil was once an Angel.
                   -unknown 

➖➖➖♔♔➖➖➖

At the end of the school day, the bell rings — an annoyingly loud and tedious sound that all students loath and love simultaneously.

I watch in amusement as the children in my Art class stubble out of the class as fast has their feet can manage so they could escape quicker. Feeling impress with their speed I collect my own school supplies and leave the class rather slowly; not feeling the mood to hurry.

Whilst walking towards my locker a thick yet velvet voice causes me to freeze in my tracks.
I turn around to face the voice's owner.

“Hey Flower,” Ace greeted while trying move through the sea of moving teenagers.

“Hi, ” i manage to say but my voice came out a little squeaky, so I cleared my throat.“Hey, how was the first day?”

“Better than I imagine.”
We round the corner to my locker so I put in the combination then after putting my school items in.

“Happy to know we both saw this day from opposite perspectives,”I mumbled sadly.

Taking out my new Harry Potter book. I slid it under my arms protectively then reaching out to close my locker.

“I take it that your day wasn't all that good” he observed.

Because he is now right behind me I can faintly feel his hot breath on my neck, causes me to shiver in delight.

Well if you include me meeting you then yes.

But I was not going to admitted that to him. Not now ,not today,but never.

“Not that good? Hell is a better place than my math class,”I slam my locker shut just to prove my point.

“Sorry to hear that Flower,” he said offering one of his infamous smile making my stomach flip in joy.

“Well Art made up for the sadness anyway. Wait Flower?” I ask with my own smile. Gosh I haven't feel this happy to talk to anyone except my best friends at school.

“Yep,what's wrong with 'Flower'?,” he smirk giving the ‘p’ a little pop.

“I don't know. Why flower?”I ask raising an eye brow.

Even though the nickname is a bit weird, I have to admitted : I feel special.

“I thinks that's something you need to figure out on your own,” he whispers in my ear.

I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks and am pretty sure its Scarlett red right now.

Trying to change the subject I ask.“ What makes your day so eventful anyways? I'm sure classes aren't that exciting.”

Leaning on the locker for supporting his back and staring at me with intense he said,“Well I meet this cute brunette who loves to blush and has a smile brighter than stars.”