§Five§

"Y/N!" "Y/N!!!!" I squinted my eyes looking at the figure calling my name. "What?" I replied groggily. "Wake up" I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Lauren. I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked. "11:30" Lauren said. "It's that late?" I asked. "Yup, I don't blame you though, your the one that drove us home" Lauren said. "Ugh I vividly remember last night" I said. "Me either" Lauren replied. "Where's Normani?" I asked noticing she wasn't in the room. "She's outside with Marcus" Lauren said. I then heard a bing on my phone.

DMAC- Hey Y/N
Suddenly memories of last night came rushing back in my head. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot, I saw Dinah last night" I said. "Oh YEAH!" Lauren said. "I just remembered Luke and I are dating" Lauren said. "Really!! That's awesome" I said. "So are you going to reply to her or what?" Lauren asked. "Yeah" I said.

Me- Hey Dinah, sorry I just woke up

Dinah- Oh, you guys must've gotten home really late right?

Me- Yup

Dinah- Well I can't wait to see you again

Me- Yeah I'm so glad were friends again

Dinah- Yeah

Me- So how's Ally?

Dinah- She's good

Me- Well I gotta go I'll ttyl :-)

Dinah- Who still says ttyl? Lmao

Me- me :-)

Dinah- Your too cute

Me- Excuse me?

Dinah- I meant that in like your childish

Me- Oh I almost thought you were hitting on me, but if you are I'm going to be a VERY hard fish to catch. Bye DJ ;-)

Dinah- :-S Okay bye talk to you later

"What are you so giddy about?" Lauren asked. "Nothing" I said. Normani snatched my phone. "MANI!" I yelled. "Jeez Y/N! I didn't know you had moves like that" Normani said. "No! Shut up!" I yelled. "Laur, you gotta see this" Normani said. I tried to steal the phone but Normani threw me right back down. "Damn, what are you Popeye?" I asked startled by her strength. "You may be good at defense, but I'm better at offense" Normani said. "Well I can see that" I said. "Y/N I didn't know you play hard to get" Lauren said. "I wasn't" I said. "It was a joke" Lauren raised an eyebrow at me. "Really? It was a joke?" I nodded. "Well maybe she's hitting on you" Normani said. "That's ridiculous, it's just a joke" I said firmly. "Why are you getting angry?" Lauren asked. "I'm not" Normani looked at me with a 'Yes you are' look. "We're not telling you to go date her" Lauren said. "I can't date her anyway, I'm not into her like that" I said. "We had this conversation already" Normani and Lauren looked at each other then put my phone down. I knitted my eyebrows together. I went to the coat rack and took my jacket. "Where are you going?" Lauren asked. "Out" I replied with a fake smile. "Y/N- " "Let her go" Normani said to Lauren. I opened the door and took my bike from the garage. I rode my bike to the old skateboard park that my friends hang out in. Well my other friends. "Y/N!" Harry said. "Styles" I said. "The leader is back" Louis said. "Whatever" I said. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. "He left us" Niall said. "But we still got Justin" Liam said patting his back. "It's been a while" Justin said. "Yeah" I said. "Ooooh" Niall said. "Not cool man" Justin said. "So what brings you back to us?" Harry asked. "I just needed an escape" I said. "Right answer" Louis said. "That's what brought us together" Liam said. "I saw Dinah yesterday" I said. "Really?" Harry asked. "Where?" Niall asked. "In Orange County at a girl name Camila's house" I said. "So are you guys friends again?" Justin asked. "Yup and before you ask Liam, she's not into bacon" I said. "Well damn" Louis said. "How did you know if I was gonna ask that?" Louis asked with a reddened face. "I didn't, I just assumed" I said pointing to his face. He let out a puff of smoke from his slowly-killing stick. "Liam! Guys! I thought I said we were all going to stop" I said. "We did for a couple months then we needed it again" Justin said. "What did I tell you, if your craving it then use the non-nicotine hookah" I said. "Relax, it was just this once" Harry said. "So how did you meet Dinah again?" Niall asked with a nervous smile. "Last night, it was at Camila's house, she walked into the room I was in and the rest is history" I said non-chalantly. "Oh well then" Justin said. "Not that kind of history Beiber" I replied. "I wasn't implying anything" Justin said. "Well I also stole a car" I said. "Wait you were playing truth or dare" Louis said. "Yup" I said. "Oh my gosh you did a dare!" Niall said. "Yeah" I said. "Savage!" Liam said. "Yeah, yeah" I said. "I returned the car though" I said. "Oh come on, you know I need a new car" Harry said. "Man, your car's fine" Justin said. "Well it's exactly 1PM" Louis said checking his phone. "We're going to Zayn's cabin" Harry said. "Why?" I asked. "It's prank week and he's still on the list" Louis said. "Oh yeah, prank week" I said. "Well you coming?" Justin asked. "Well I have nothing better to do" I said. "She's back!" Liam yelled. They started throwing gang symbols at me. I laughed. Justin swinged his arm over my shoulder, pulling me close to him. I smiled then took my bike and followed the boys.
Dinah POV

"Last night was fun" Camila said. "Yeah it was" I replied. "Are you still worried about what you said to Y/N?" Camila asked. "Yes, Ally will kill me, especially after truth or dare last night" I said. "She stopped taking my calls" I said. "I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Troy" Zendaya said. "You know Dinah, maybe if you weren't a player Ally and you wouldn't have an on and off relationship" Camila said. "Yeah, maybe you should stop dating for a while" Kehlani said. "See even Kehlani said so, and we know very well she's a dirty player" Zendaya said. "Awww I'm flattered" Kehlani said. "That wasn't suppose to be a compliment" Camila said. "Mhmm" Zendaya added. Thankfully the doorbell rang, getting me out of the situtation. "I got it" I said. I ran to the door and standing there was a crying Ally. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked allowing her to step inside. I embraced her in a hug but she didn't hug me back. She finally collected herself and sighed heavily. "Why do you keep cheating on me Dinah?" Ally asked. I didn't answer. "Am I not good enough for you?" Ally asked again. "I can't believe I put up with you for a year and six months" Ally said. That one sentence hurt my heart more than I thought it would, but I wouldn't let her see me cry. "This was a mistake" Ally said pointing to me and her. "I kept thinking maybe we can be friends again, go back to before when we weren't dating, but I just can't right now" Ally said. I let one stray tear fall from my eyes. I quickly wiped it away. "And the one time you have nothing to say" Ally said, "I guess you couldn't smooth talk your way out of this one". I looked down. "It's over Dinah, I hope you find everything your looking for" Ally said sobbing at the last part. "I'm sorry you feel that way" I replied hoarsely. She touched my face and for the first time I showed fear. I flinched at her touch. She gave me a sad smile then left. I would've fought for her to come back, but I knew she was right. I leaned against the door and fell on my knees. "Oh Dinah" Camila said with a caring tone. I knew that the girls saw the whole thing. She hugged me while I sobbed into her shoulder. The other girls came downstairs and hugged me as well.

YOUR POV

Justin and I laughed as we threw toilet paper all over the back of Zayn's cabin and inside too. "I remember when we were dating, we would have this much fun" Justin said. "I hope it's not too late to say sorry cause I've been missing more than your- " "Shhhh not yet love bird" I said. "Well hello Justin and Y/N" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows. We laughed. "Are they back together?" Harry asked. "Are you?" Niall asked. "Yeah". "No". We looked at each other. Justin smiled at me while I narrowed my eyes at him. He pecked my nose then smirked. "Your lucky, I'm in a good mood" I said. "Hey guys, I hear a car coming let's go!" Louis yelled. We ran to our bikes and took a shortcut away from the car. Harry rode his bike really fast then flew off a ramp. "Woooo!" He yelled. I laughed. "Go Harry!" I yelled. There was a hill that all of us bad to up and down on. "Oh crap! Here we go!" Niall said. "Go! Go! Go!" Louis yelled. We got up the hill then went speeding down. "That was friggin awesome!!" I yelled. "Yeah!" They yelled. We got back on an actual road and the boys offered to escort me home. "Well your home, my lady" Niall said. I grinned at his cuteness. "Call me okay" Justin said showing his perfect grin. "We'll see" I said. I walked back inside and Lauren, Normani, and Marcus were staring at me angrily. "Where the HELL, have you been?" Lauren said. "Yeah what she said!" Marcus yelled. "We were worried sick about you" Normani said. "Excuse me, we don't mean to interrupt but she was with us" Liam said. "You were with them!" Normani said. "Yeah my boys!" I said. "Your bad boys" Lauren mumbled. "Well thanks for taking her home, bye boys" Normani said. "Fine then" Harry said with a smile. "Bye Y/N" Harry said patting my back. "Let's go boys" Harry said. I smiled at them then turned back to my other friends. "Next time call us" Lauren said. "Yeah" I said. "Can we go outside know?" Marcus asked. "Sure" I said. Luckily we have a beach in the back of the house. Well technically it's all of our neighbor's beach. Marcus smiled and after I changed we went outside.