the next morning and a babysitter

Connor pov

The next morning I woke up in daddy's arms and my thumb was in my mouth. Daddy looked down at me and smiled.
"Hey bud good morning," Daddy said
"Hi," I said
"Let's get up," he said
"Kay," I said
Soon we got up. Daddy quickly changed my diaper and we walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Daddy said hi and we sat down and ate. Afterwards daddy and I said goodbye and we zeta beamed home. When we got home daddy sat me on the couch and took the bags to the bedroom. Daddy then came and changed me in to a white tigger romper. He then picked me up and grabbed my diaper bag. We walked out of the door and across the hall. Daddy knocked on the door and ms . lois answered. Daddy quickly thanked her and said he would be back in a couple of hours. I was then kissed on my forehead and told goodbye. I was then dumped into ms . lois' arms. Daddy then hurriedly walked away. I just realized that he had to leave me with ms . lois. I turn my head and look at her. Hey smallville jr. She said. I just look at her. She then closed her door and sat me on her couch. I want daddy. What if he gets hurt. Or worse than that. I just sat there quietly looking around.
Time skip
2 hours later daddy showed up. I was in histerics ms. Lois wanted to change my diaper but I didn't want her to.
"Shh. Shh. What's wrong," he asked
I silently pointed to ms . lois.
Hey I just tried to change his diaper she defended.
Daddy picked me and thanked her. He then walked across the hall and went inside. He calmed me down and changed my diaper. He then laid me down in my crib and I let the darkness take over.