A Big Black Tail and a Cherry Tree

Previsly on Babysitting 1D.....

     I'm gunna go take a shower k?  I hoped into the bath and well u know there was a ........

    There was  a long yellow, dark blue, light blue,orange, greenish, and finally the end of all the colors, black tail. Let me sum it down to where all the colors are..... Yellow- at the waist. Dark blue- A tip at the middle/ bottom. Light blue in the middle. Orange- side fins. Greenish- side fins and bottom. And finally Black-All around,My hair was a dark black color also. Ok calm down, its just a tail right?

     OK NOT CALM ANYMORE IM GUNNA FLIP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ( HEAVY BREATHING)  I heared 10 feet running tords the bathroom. Oh gosh I forgot to lock the bathroom door. Wait thats the least of my problems I flapjacken have a fish tail attached to me! Um ok think think. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um Hailie are you ok in there? I heared someone say. I'm just peachy. I said. Um well what happened? I just slipped and fell I said a little to quikley. Well ok then said the mysterie voice. Ok? I said. Then I only heared 8 feet run down the stairs. I asked who was still there and who ever that was out side said " Its um Harry" can I come in? No im um ah im getting dressed ok? Um all right. Well ok then. I heared him go down. What am I going to do? Well I unpluged the plug in the bath tub and then I grabed a towel and started to dry of, and the slimy scales faded away. All right that thing is gone. I got dressed and went down stairs and i got stares at me. What?? I asked. Um your hair is black. Oh well..... I ran for my life up the stares. And someone ran after me and they almost caught me but I jumped out the first window I could find and luckely I did not die and the person that was following me did not jump out the window. I ran tords the ocean but I stoped at where the water just meets the land and I sat down. I started to sing a song and I think it is called A big black horse and a cherry tree.

                                                                   (A/N Count down from ten and then start song)

(woo-hooo-woo-hooo)

Well my heart knows me better than I Know myself

So i'm gunna let it do all the talking

I came across a place in the middle of nowhere 

With a big black horse and a cherry tree

I felt a little fear upon my back

He said " don't look back just keep on walking

When the big black horse said " Hey lady, look this way will you marry me?"

But I said " no, no, no, no"

I said no,no your not the one for me 

I said no,no,no,no,no,no

No. no your not the one for me

(she sings the rest of the song) 

Then I heared clapping and I turned around and guess who was behind me, right one direction.

I said, what are you doing here?

You could here the anger in my voice

Well we heared you and we just came out here and you where singing,  said Zayn

Well just go back inside i'll be there in a minute

They went inside except for Harry, then he said

I've been being to tell you something.

I said to him " What?'

"I love you"

What really?, I said

Yes, he said

I kinda feel the same, I said  

--_____------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________

A/N Cliffy and please comment it took me forever to make this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!