Secrets and beach party's

Well guy's I think Simon wanted to talk to you and you have to leave like now! GOT IT! said everyone. once they left I decided to go for a swim out in the ocean. So I got my Poka Dot Bathing Suit on and got a blue striped towel, HAAAHA COWELL TOWEL , IM SO FUNNY!!!! Not really but any way I went out side to the back yard and walked into the water. I swam out pretty far, the a huge wave crashed onto me. WHA- then another and another until I was under water and could see the bottom. I was out of breath. Well i guess this is the end then every thing went black. 

                                                                1 Hour Later

I woke up on sand. WTF!!!!! Then I stude up and i was in a cave. Hey then there was a hole at the top of the cave and I saw the moon. Eh I gotta get out of here then I swam out of the cave and headed back. Then I felt like a stronger swimmer and swam all the way back home and dried off. When I got inside the boys where there with worried looks on there faces and they all shouted " WHERE WERE YOU!!!!" geez guys im baby sitting you not the other way around! What ever said Zayn. Well ok im gunna take a shower k? K they said I went upstares hoped in the bath and well you know there was a.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................CLIFFY WHAT DO YAH THINK SO FAR!!!  Ok Someone please tell me if i need to change anything because i think im gunna stop writting this story, so please if i made any mistakes plaese coment me and I'M UP FOR THE CRITISISM!!!!!