Babysitting 1D

HI i'm Halie and I live in Hawaii. I'm trying to get some money for my own house by doing a babysitting job and yeah I alread know im in a lot of flapjacks. Ok i've posted flyers all over facebook, twitter, tumbler, and all over Hawaii. Ok now to wait, so I waited and waited and then I waited some more, COME ON PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIDS SOME WHERE!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEO- Beep Beep Beep, my phone interuped m- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-----SHUT  UP!!!!!  Hello this is Halie speaking how may I help you? Aw yes this is Simon Cowell speaking. I thought in my head, HOLY SPONG BOB IT'S SIMON COWELL!!! Well yes Mr. Cowell, how may I help you? Why yes you can help me I herd about your Babysitting Job and well I have 5 boys,and before you say anything I would pay you five hundred dollars a week. Well I said i'm not sure I can handle 5 little boys at the same time. He chuckeled there not exctly little but they are very mature boys they just cant handel you know satying alone,well because they um can do some damage around, ah never mide that now .Well okay i'll do it! Good good he said i'll be over around 3:00. 3:00!!! I yelled. Well he said do you want me to come earier? NO NO TAKE YOUR TIME!! Good bye Simon! Good bye Halie. With that I hung up It's 1:00,now better get ready! So I took off running to the bathroom shut the door closed and took off my clothing and turned on the water while it was heating up I was thinking of what I should wear. All right I checked the water and it was just right so I hoped in and I put my  Honey suckle shampoo in my hair then I washed my body with a matching shower gel. Next I rinsed off. Then I hoped out of the shower and  turned of the shower and I put a very fluffy towel around me and dried of, ok next clothes.Okay so lets see ohh how about, A floral top with ruffles in the middle of it then maroon skinny jeans and a matching cardigan with black TOM's. Ok that will do. Now that my hair has dried Time for Beach waves, so I did my hair. Now a little make up, I do not belive in a thousand pounds of make up on so im puting a little foundation,smokey eyeshadow, with neutral lipstick. Ok done. WOW a record of 1 hour, WOOOOO!!!!Ok now to clean the house up. My room is already clean, bathroom-clean, kitchen-clean, living room-WOOOH THATS NOT CLEAN! So I picked up everything on the floor, then the coffee table and then couch. Ok that shoud do. Then the doorbell rang. Omg ITS ALREADY 3:00?I checked the clock and it said 3:00.Ok I think i'm ready.So I opened the to door see................

_____________________________________________________________________________CLIFFY!!! ok tell me what you guys think so far and the first person to vote and comment get's to be in the story!!! P.s i know its horrable just please tell me what u think!