Sixteen

Your POV

"So, (Y/N), how do you know my beautiful Sean?" Signe asks, picking up the conversation.

"Well," I giggle, "I kind of met him after I ran into him and we fell down the stairs at Mark's place."

She laughs as well and smiles. Suddenly, she leans in closer across our table at Starbucks. With a sly smile on her face she starts to whisper.

"Are you and Mark a thing? Because I totally ship it."

"Oh gosh, no. Mark is too much like a big brother to date." I chuckle, maybe a bit too loudly.

___

Sean's POV

"Mark. Mark. Maaaaarrk." I whine.

"What, Jack? What is it?" He says, obviously beginning to get annoyed that I pulled him away from his phone.

"How do I fucking deal with this? I love Signe, I really do. But, (Y/N)... She's just so amazing and adorable and perfect." I say wistfully.

He rolls his eyes at me, "Jack, you have to break up with one of them. You can't lead people on like this. You almost kissed (Y/N) for God's sake!"

I sigh. I know what I did very well on my own without Mark reminding me. I can't help but to wonder what would be happening if I had just done it.

___

Signe's POV

I really like (Y/N). I can't believe all this shit that happened with Mark.

I mean, I love him for being such a brother figure to Sean, but, no doubt that he can sometimes be a dick.

"Signe..?" She says, snapping me from my thoughts.

I look up at her, and as soon as my eyes meet her's my hands are filled with cute sundresses and shoes. I giggle, and we proceed to the changing rooms.

___

"Whoa!" I squeal in astonishment at (Y/N), "You look so cute in that!!"

After awhile, her eyes lit up. "I know my signature color is black," she starts, "but I should wear this to my panel with Felix tomorrow!!"

I nod in complete agreement.

___

Your POV

"You're coming right?" I ask hopefully.

"I mean, I know Sean wanted to go. Mainly for Felix, but, I'll definitely tag along! Maybe Marzia will be there and we can all hang out. You know she's landing tonight, right?" She answers.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops as I shake my head. "I had no idea!" I scream.

"But wait. If she's coming, where will I go? I'm staying with Felix!" I shout, worried as hell.

"Come back to Mark's place, (Y/N). I'll make sure Mark keeps his mouth to himself, and you can share a room with me since the boys are sharing!"

"Oh, alright." A smile breaks through.