Chapter 15- Together? Together.

Start from the beginning

"Hey," I breathed looking down. "I'm ready to hear your explanation."

"You aren't going to yell at me?" He asked cautiously.

"Not if you give me a reason to. Then your ass will be handed to you on a silver platter."

"I have been told I have a nice ass, but I would really rather not see it on a silver platter," he told me.

"Are you seriously that self obsessed? Get on with the explanation."

I rolled my eyes, and he continued. "Can we go somewhere less loud? I want to make sure you can hear me."

"Sure," I replied shortly. Just because I walked up to him to start this conversation doesn't mean I have to be the most polite person in the world.

We walked over to a little cutout in the wall where a door was. "Okay, so I should start with the girl." he took a deep breath, exhaling through his nose. "I'm not going to lie to you, I love you. The second our kiss was interrupted, I wanted to hit something."

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who felt that way...

"Then, there was that girl. I was upset because I thought that you didn't really like me, and then she came up to me and started saying that I was really hot, and then the next thing I know we're both kissing. I just was lost," he was speaking rather quickly, some of his words slurring together.

"Then you stopped talking to me. And it hurt. A lot."

"Not as much as seeing you kiss that girl right when we were about to kiss just hours before. I was in pain Christopher. It hurt physically and emotionally. It still hurts."

"That's the thing, you said you saw, and I felt 100 times worse. I never even meant to kiss her, let alone, have you know that I kissed her."

"Fine, ok. It hurt both of us. The thought of you with any other girl hurts because dammit I love you too. But you didn't stand up for Liv. Why?"

"I was walking down the hallway, and I saw it happening. I didn't know what to do, and I really wanted to help, but I couldn't. God, I feel awful, but I knew it would only make it worse for the both of us. I'm such a coward," he looked down at the floor, and I could tell he was disappointed with him.

"Chris, look at me." I held his chin with my hand and tried to tip it up to look me in the eyes but he refused. "Eleven. Look at me before I walk away because if I do it will tear apart both me and you. I know you don't want that for either of us."

He looked up at that point. "Eleven?"

"You think I forgot my special name for you? Never in a million years." He grinned slightly, but only for a brief second.

"Hey, smile. Please? For me?"

In a split second he grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me in closer to him. Our lips met, and I shut my eyes, seemingly melting into his strong embrace.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The feel of his lips on mine was enough for my knees to almost give out. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. We simply stood there, locked in each others embraced, losing all counts of time.

We finally both pulled away panting our faces flushed. I looked down and blushed towards the floor.

"Fuck, Ken. I love you."

"I love you too, Eleven." I put more emphasis on Eleven to tease him. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

Worried about time, the two of us stepped out of the alcove hand in hand. We were both deliriously happy, but I saw Liv walking up the hallway towards us, a scowl on her face.