"It's ok, I'm used to dumb asses." I joked.

Everyone started laughing.

"I like you new kid." A girl sitting in the passenger seat said.

"I do too babe." James said. He grabs her hand.

(In my head) well damn.

"So where are we going?" I ask

"We're going to the movies and watching that new movie, darkness." Another friend of James said.

"Hell yea Gabe! It's supposed to be really scary" James said.

Gabe was not super cute but he had an ok sense of style. He was wearing his letterman jacket with some skinny jeans and was sitting on the other side of me.

"It better not be that scary, I can't deal with some too scary stuff." James' girlfriend said.

"Babe I'll be there, you'll be okay." James Said.

"Yea Ivy I'll save you too boo." Gabe said.

Ivy was your everyday cheerleader, wearing James' letterman jacket and some booty shorts.

"Ooh boy you better slow it down there buddy. This is my girl, not yours." James snapped.

"Oh calm down, I'm not doing anything. You know Thai dick is for some boys." Gabe laughs out.

"We Chandler is gay too so maybe y'all can hook up." Garett jokes.

"Shut the hell up Garett! Leave him alone!" James yells.

My eyes grow huge.

We arrive and we buy the tickets. We sit down and I sit at the end by Gabe. Oh lord please help me.

The movie starts and the movie theatre goes dark.

In the middle of the movie I feel a hand touch my thigh. I look down and it's Gabe's hand! I slap it and act like nothing happened.

The movie ends and we all leave with Ivy latched onto James. Clingy much? Anyway. We leave and we go to his house and we sit in his living room. Garett whips out the vodka and he grabs us all shot glasses. He pours us all a glass and hands it to us.

"To the newby." He raises his glass.

Everyone takes a drink including me and I cringe at the taste. Bleh, it tasted like germ-x.

"What percent was that?" I say disgusted.

Everyone laughs.

"It's 100" Garett laughs.

"Oh god it tastes terrible! Pour me another!" I laugh out.

Garett laughs.

I continue to take many shots. One after the other. I don't know why I kept doing it but i was having fun. I was trying to fit in.

I took one last shot and remember laughing and falling down. That's when I blacked out.

I woke up to darkness. I couldn't see anything. Wait. Did I drink too much? Did I drink myself to going blind? Oh my god. Wait. I'm facing into the bed. I laugh and get up. I walk into the living room to see everyone is awake. There's Gabe that looks like he got his ass beat and everyone else was fine but James. He looked pissed. I wonder what happened.

I walk over and sit on the couch.

"Do you not remember what happened last night?" Garett asks.

"No, it looks brutal though. What happened?" I ask.

James looks up at me.

"You kept taking shots and I guess you're a horny drunk because you were acting flirty towards everyone and Gabe took it too far and he took you into a room without us noting and y'all had sex. James walked in on you and him and Gabe was going after it. He kept going even though he saw that James had seen. James threw him off of you and beat his ass." Garett said.

I sat there in shock.

"Oh my god." I say with my eyes open widely.

"Yep" James said.

"I'm going to go home. I'll see y'all later." Gabe said.

"Good." James snapped.

He leaves and we all sit there.

"Can you take me home?" I ask James.

"Yea" James said.

He takes me home and I just rest for the rest of the day. I messed everything up by drinking too much. Good job Chandler.