14. Lover V/S Brother!

Start from the beginning

Mumbai .. Murthy's..

Shreya was waiting for Nandini..when she suddenly heard some sounds from Rishab's room..so she ran towards it..

Shreya : "Rishab!".. She said in disbelief tone..what she saw was something she never ever witnessed not even in her wildest dream..

Rishab was sitting on the floor..amidst of loads of glass peaces ..he had a picture in his hand..his eyes were clearly depicting his pain..tears were all the way flowed from his eyes ..and it was breaking point of the most strongest Rishab Murthy..

She went towards him..and sat down next to him..she looked at the picture he had in his hand.. It was the pic of his and Nandini.. He was pulling her hair and she was giving him angry glare..

Rishab : "kaha kami reh gayi mere pyaar mei?.. That my own sister..meri gudiya..she is standing against me.. Meri gudiyan!".. He said recalling how today for the first time Nandini went against him.. The pain of a brother was in his eyes ..

Rishab isn't wrong at his part..he is very loving and a protective brother..who loves his sister more than his own life..Nandini is not only his sister..but actually he assumed her as his baby..his small baby who deserves happiness and love .. Rishab only wants Nandini to be in safe hands but in his point of view Manik Malhotra is not any saint..but a god damn criminal and which brother will give his beloved sister's hand in the hand of that person who has washed his hands in blood..

No! No brother can be so heartless or blind in the love of his sister.. Although Nandini is right at her point but putting allegation on Rishab that he fail as a brother is also wrong.. Rishab doesn't know anything about Manik..he only knows which this whole world knows..and in real..he had only listen about The Manik Malhotra but he has no idea of The Real Manik ..who is only opened in front of Nandini ..

Shreya : "Rishab..please sambhaliye apne ap KO".., she tried to cajole him but he wasn't in his senses....

Rishab : " Shreya! Nandini zindagi hai meri.. Mai uski ankhon mei ek aansun bardash nahi Kar sakta ..and today she was yelling ..screaming in pain..it broke me in zillion pieces.. ".. He told her in his helpless voice ..tears made their way out and Shreya finds herself more helpless around him..

He placed his head on her shoulder and she hugged him tightly ..even she cried with him..and Rishab now hugged her tightly ..hiding himself in her embrace..

Shreya : " Rishab..Nandini galat nahi hai.. She only loves him..".. She said without knowing what effect these mere words left on Rishab..

He instantly broke the hug leaving her with a jerk and she was shocked with his sudden gesture.. He gave a angry glare to her and she looked at him with painful eyes..

Rishab : "are you out of your mind?.. Tum janti ho who Manik Malhotra is?.. Do you have a slightest idea on what charges he is behind the bars?..do yo....".. He shouted in anger but stopped when he in the answer of his questions got to know the shocking truth..which he took as a betrayal..

Shreya : " mai sab janti hoon.. I know him well..".. She told him looking straight in his eyes and he was looking at her dumfounded..

Rishab : "you know him?".. He asked in utmost confusion and now Shreya realized that there is no going back..and For Nandini she has to tell him the truth ..no matter what it takes..but she will tell him everything from start..

Shreya : " Han Rishab.. I know him from last 1 year ".. She told and he was shocked ..as from only last 1 month Manik was working in Murthy's mansion..appointed as a bodyguard of Nandini..

Rishab : " what nonsense you are talking?.. We hardly knows him from a month or so..".. He shoot in anger plus confused filled in his voice..

Shreya : "Rishab..please relax..meri puri baat sun lijiye then only react..".. She now tried to tell him..and he somehow calmed himself down..