*skip time in mukami estate*

Stupid Kou.

I stared at him as he continued to giggle at the fanfictions people wrote.

I need mah daily attention ya know.

"Let's check twitter!~" he continued to play on his phone.

It's pretty irritating not getting attention from your boyfriend and then just sit there watching him.

"Wait-"

That's such a good idea!!!~

I started to run upstairs.

"Livestock, no running." I nodded and slowed down my pace. "What are you planning anyway?" I look back. "Trying to get 'someone's' attention." He nods while sighing. "I guess his world is more special huh?" I nodded. "Good luck." "Thanks!~" I smiled happily and walked to my room.

"He did put it somewhere he said.." looking under my bed I tried to reach for the things I saw, even though it's not enjoyable to get your arm full of dust. "No.." I stood back up and walked to my dresser. "Maybe here?.." I opened the drawer where Kou always looks trough. "Ahhhhhhh... makes sense he would put it there.." I picked up the fake (h/c) cat ears. "He said he likes cats, then also he got turned on once when I wore it~" I smirked and put it on. "Let's see now~"

I sneaked up to Kou, to still see him looking trough social media. How interesting. *note to sarcasm* I sat beside him and rolled on his lap, he flinched when he feels my touch. "Nya~ master has been quiet... it makes me saddddd~~~" he blushes slightly. "I feel so lonely without master's attention.... Nya~" He seems to be shocked while blushing slightly through it. "M-M-Neko-Chan?.." "Masterrr~ I feel lonely... Purr~" he stares blankly in shock as I sat on his lap, my face an inch away from his. "B-But, E-Er... M-M-Neko-Chan..."

It happened, he's turned on~

I pushed his hand that still was holding his phone, down. "I need masterrr's attention, Nya!~" I smiled shyly while making a face full of lust. "T-Tsk.." he blushes deeper and narrowed his eyes. "You're not playing fair, (Y/n).." he crossed his arms. "But, masterrrrr~~~" I made an pouty face making him frown slightly. "Why are you doing this?.." I blinked. "Attention, masterrrr~~" I pointed at myself making him blush yet again. "T-Tsk.." I smiled blushing a little.. "I won't allow you to turn me on like this again, not when I want you to..~" I nodded and rested my head on his chest, he hugs me from my waist. "My little neko~ I think she needs to be punished...~" I widened my eyes and blushed. "Don't flinch at that, you gave me that lustfull look!" "But-" I didn't have an excuse. Just. Awesome. "Now, now~ I guess you have no excuse huh?~" I blushed making myself frown slightly.

"B-But! I-I!" He just stands there smirking. "I-I don't w-wanna.." he said he would make out with me to his fullest so yeah, now he's pinning me and waiting for me to calm down a little. "you asked for it~" I blushed looking down. "Its no fair, 'cause, if you turned me on, I need to do this. Remember?~" nodding, I looked up again. "Well, then.." he starts whispering in my ear.

(Hey, how ya down I'm whispering in your ear- okay author-san will stop~)

"Is it okay for me, to do you?..~" I blushed deeper while nodding quietly. "That's good..~" his eyes move to meet mine, "because I don't want to wait anymore...~" he pulls an strand of my hair making me flinch yet again.. "hehe..~" he moves closer pressing his body against mine. "Are you turned on as well, M-Neko-Chan?..~ such a dirty neko-Chan you are, aren't you?...~" I opened my mouth to protest, but I guess he just tried to trick me so he could start of with an innocent kiss... "K-Kou.. s-stop please..~" he just smirks and kept on kissing me over and over.. "h-hey.." he starts kissing my cheek then my ear and go's down to my neck.. "h-hn.." every time he kisses me, he starts slowly undressing me. well, I had no chance but to follow his needs.. "Ah.. M-Neko-Chan.. to bad you won't allow me to go down there...~" I blushed as kept on trailing kisses from my neck to my torso.. "A-Ah!" He suddenly yanked at my arm making me sit on the floor, he slowly crept over me smirking happily. "Ne, ne~ M-Neko-Chan, are you having dirty thoughts?~" I narrowed my eyes with an frown. "I bet you're the one that- A-Ah!!~" he traces his cold fingers lightly against my chest.. "See?~ M-Neko-Chan is a dirty little girl~" with his free hand he squeezed my thigh.. "M-Mn..~" I bit my lower lip while blushing deeply. "But that's why I love you~" "s-shut u-up.." he smirks again. "A-Ah! M-Neko-Chan?!" This time, I took revenge by pinning him on the ground. "Now, now~ who's the victim now?~" I smirked as he blushed. "I didn't knew that would affect you~" I leaned in and licked his cheek. "H-Ha.." he moans quietly.. "Ne..~ stop that..~" I traced my fingers on his neck, while kissing him ever so lightly. "A-Ah!~" he arched his back slightly making me smirk again. "M-Neko-Chan!!~ s-stop!!!~" this time he pins me to the ground while panting heavily. "K-Kou?.." he smirks. "Since (Y/n), is asking for it. I'm gonna do you really this time~" I blushed as he picked me up and moved me to the bed. "I hope you won't mind me for doing you, it's part of my excuse anyway~" ...

"Perv"

"Heh~"

We both smirked at each other.

~extended ending~

I tried to catch my breath as Kou laid next to me doing the same. "Seriously.." I sat up picking an random dress with stripes my underwear, bra and sneakers. "I hate you." I glared at Kou. "You asked for it~" "sure." After dressing up I walked downstairs.

I sat on the couch and crossed my arms glaring at nothing. "(Y/n)-San?-.." Yui who was sitting next to we, seemed to be worried. "Stupid hair!-" I glared as Kou walked also downstairs, almost ready for work. "Heh.." he glanced at me smirking. "Ts.." I looked away. "I'm going, Ja ne~" he waved and walked trough the door closing it behind him. "Oi! Sow!" I looked at Yuma. "What?" He smirks a little. "How was dancing with Kou?~" I blushed glaring at him. "At least you got his attention, right?" I frowned at Ruki. "But not the way I wanted.." I murmered. "It.. bothered... me..." Azusa sat quietly speaking also. "Tsk! You all are so annoying!" I stood up running upstairs. "(Y/n)-San?!" "Quiet livestock, she needs time alone."

------------------------------------------------------

Kou: *smirk*

Laito: *frown*

Subaru: *raging inside*

Yuma: we still didn't find out tho..

Sakura-Chan: do you even care?!

Ruki: he's right, though.

Sakura-Chan: you to?!

Kanato: you're suddenly into this Ravi guy..

Sakura-Chan: it's not my prob. That he's cute!

Kanato: *glare* he is your new profile picture, your background on your phone and your keyboard, you even said: 'I want a poster of him! And that sweater with his name since it fits better!' Tsk.

Sakura-Chan: are you stalking me or something?- oh, wait- of course he would, he's yandere...

Ruki: such an behavior, you really need to be punished. *murmer* since you're cheating a little... *murmer*