Chapter 3: this is fake... all lies..

I woke up on a bench in a beautiful rose garden. "Huh? I'm sure I was sleeping in my bedroom..." "Ah~ Ayato-Kun she's awake!~" I turned around to see an brown haired male and an red haired male looking at me with hungry eyes... so i stood up and ran some steps back from them. "W-who are you?" "Eh?! No questions! Ore-Sama is thirsty and wants to taste you!" "Ne~ Ayato-Kun I want to taste her to~" I looked shocked at them.
"W-What?!.." they both smirked at me. "Well to bad, she's mine!" i felt someone's arms wrap around my waist... "Subaru-San..." the red haired male looked annoyed. "hmpf! You even said that when we were little!" What? little?... "Subaru-Kun~ do you really need to be like that to us? After all we helped to get her to you?~" I looked at Subaru shocked. And he went more annoyed.. "JUST GO AWAY ALREADY YOU HENTAI! AND YOU TO BRAT!!!" the so called Ayato.. looked at me with an smirk... "heard that? He kipnapped you!" And he was gone in thin air... "Fufufu~ Neko-Chan I will come and get you~" he winked at me, and Subaru shot a dead glare to him as he walked away... "I'm sorry..." that's all he had to say.. "did you kipnapped me for real, you wouldn't do that right?..." "I guess I have to tell you everything then..." he looked apologized at me. "What?" "I took you here for your own will, your save with me you have to understand that okay... and, all of us in our household are.... are... are vampires... " 'vampires.... no it's a lie right all just lies... no it isn't he wouldn't lie to me... and why do I feel like I know this already? why?' "(Y/n)? Are you alright?!" My head it's hurting me... "my h-head..." it's black all black nothing else then black... "(Y/N)!!"

Flashback...

'(Y/n)!' I turned to see Subaru again... 'yes?' 'I'm thirsty can I drink your blood?' The white haired boy looked at me... 'yes that's fine! your my best friend anyway!!'

Flashback end...

"Hnn.. it hurts..." it's dark in here and there's someone hugging me from behind... but it's comforting me allot... "Subaru-Kun?... is that you?..." I heard a little growl... "oh (Y/n)... your awake..." I tried to look at him but i had small space in here... "Subaru-Kun what happened?..." "hng! Stop moving! I can't talk to you like that!" I stopt moving.."sorry Subaru-Kun...." "it's f-fine!.. well you blacked out and stuff... but I'm trying to sleep..." he tried to sleep but I'm pretty embarrassed right now...
"S-Subaru, c-can I get o-out!.." he growled again but, did something to let me see light. "Here! but I'm gonna sleep again!" I moved away from him as he closed the door from that... that... "an coffin?!" Well he is a vampire.. but it's small in there! How can I fit in there with him?! "Oi! Don't yell when I'm trying to sleep!" "S-sorry..." I looked around for a sleeping place and saw an bed.. "I guess it's his bed..." I walked to the bed but I noticed someone was hugging me from behind. "Stand still..." "U-Um what?!" That someone, was close to my neck.. "Who are you?!" "OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH
(Y/N)!!" I heard Subaru yelling to that someone. "I will get you back~" and that someone was gone, I fell on the ground. "(Y/n)!! You okay?!" I looked slowly at Subaru... "he did something I
t-think..." and I blacked out again...

Flashback..

'(Y/n)! Have you seen Azusa?' I look at the blonde boy. 'Yea he was with Ruki I think!' 'Okay thank you!' He kissed my cheek...

Flashback end...

"Don't g-go away yet! not a-again..." I opened my eyes heavily as I tried to look clearly at Subaru's face.. "I'm here S-Subaru..." he looked at me with an tear in his eye. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't let you out just yet..." my eyes widened a little 'is that why he wants me here? To keep me save for dangers?...' then I felt warmth surrounding me.. he was hugging me.. "I'll sleep with you this time.." he laid down on the bed as he looked at me... he's blushing, me too... "I have nightmares sometimes..." "then I will just save you from your nightmares!" He looked with an smile at me, i started laughing and he did to.

Unknown p.o.v.

"It failed all because of him!" I looked at my window as I cursed a little. "I need to be more careful next time..." I saw two birds next to each other on the tree... "I miss her.. I miss her so much... I need her in my life again..." I felt some tears coming.. "but I'm not going to be like this! He maybe has her with him, but I know a better plan... I will just wait until he's gone for a while!" I look at myself in the mirror as I remember her beautiful smile.. "She's the world for me... I don't know how to live without her... " I looked back at the tree, one bird is gone... "that's exactly how I feel..." the other bird is gone too now... I widened my eyes as I rememberd something Karlheinz said... 'you will get her back, you just need to find out how.' "I will find out how, I will for sure..." I smirk a little as i remember how he reacted just a few moments ago...

(Y/n) p.o.v.

I wake up this time on a couch. while I notice my head was on Subaru's lap, i look up at Subaru to see him Blushing. "She's awake..." i look to see where that stern voice was coming from, and it was coming from an black purple haired male with red eyes and glasses. I sat up next to Subaru, and looked at the male. "Who might you be? I've seen many people around here but not you." "Finnaly someone with manners..." he pushed his glasses up as he looked at me. "Well please introduce yourself first before you ask something just yet." He looked still annoyed because of something. "I'm (l/n)
(Y/n)..." I could feel stares at me, I saw that a blonde male looked at me with widened eyes. (No lazy Shu this time!) He had earbuds in, and looked like he could sleep all day. "(Y/n)?..." he stood up and walked to me... "is it really you?..." he looked at me with serious eyes.
"Yes I'm (Y/n)... and who are you?" He was shocked he didn't wide his eyes but there was emotion in it... "looks like she really did forget about us..." the black, purple haired male looked a little disappointed at me. "(Y/n) don't you remember at least one of us brothers?" I looked around me and remember some, but if I do it hurts my head.. "I do sometimes, but my head hurts if I do..." he looked at me. "So it's that reason hm..." "HOW COULD SHE CLEARLY FORGOT ALL OF US?! SHE WAS SO PRECIOUS TO ME!!" I look shocked at the purple haired boy. "Oi! she was only there to help me not you!" "It's no time for this, where trying to recover her memory don't we?" they all looked at the black haired male.. "now let's introduce most of us, that's Shu the eldest brother. I'm Reiji, the second eldest brother. Now the triplets, eldest is Laito, second eldest is Kanato, and the youngest of the triplets is Ayato. Thats the youngest brother Subaru, but you may know his name already." he pointed at everyone as he said their name.. and looked back at me. "Oh and that's Yui, you may have seen her already." "H-hi..." she looked sad at me. "I guess your their prey..." "yea she is, but I don't care about her than like I care for you.." Subaru snuggled in my neck as he said that. "Thank you..." I blushed a little.. "Oi! Don't hang the pervert in here!!" Subaru growled as Ayato looked annoyed at him. "Hm~ but Subaru-Kun has to share her right Reiji-San?~" Laito was next to me now. "Not really, she only is here to help Subaru with his past." Reiji pushed up his glasses as he said that to Laito. "But we can give her a welcome hug right? Teddy agrees with me to!" I looked at Kanato as he smiled sweet at me. "Yes we can right Reiji-San?~" he closed his eyes in annoyance, but there was a small blush on his face. "I guess we can..." "Yay! Let's go Teddy!" Even Shu stood up after a little while, I guess he was sleeping. "Welcome back (Y/n)!..." they all hugged me and I smiled at them warmly.

'Don't forget me just yet! I will get you back~'

(Whoa.. hope you enjoyed this chapter! My first try for this chapter got deleted on it's own... '-_- well I tried hard on this one!!)