Chapter 15: ....

"G-GAH!!!"

"you should pay! She was the only family member I had, and you had to destroy it!!!" He strangled me while on the verge of tears.. "y-you had to didn't you?-?.." in his eyes I could see the reflection of my mother instead of me.. "I-Ichir-o.." his face darkened... ".. why?- whoa!?-" he got pushed by an familiar dark blonde girl. "Heb ik je niet verteld om andere mensen niet aan te raken?! Je kan all je raging tegen mij schreeuwen maar niet andere! Dat weet je toch?!" "June.." I fell on the ground making me whine slightly.. "M-NEKO-CHAN?!!!" Kou came running to me while Ruki seemed to be concerned.. "she seems to black out in a moment.." Kou picks me up and hugs me tightly.. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you need me the most..." "K.. Kou..." I smiled with the strength I still had.. "I'll bring you somewhere safe..." walking I slowly felt unconscious, the last thing I saw was Sakura ranging at Ichiro while Ruki stands there with a glare...

"Hm... Kou?.." waking up in bed somewhere, I saw Kou sleeping peacefully while having his arms around me.. his face is red, probably cried.. "Kou.." I smiled and touched his hair softly, he snuggled a little closer to my touch.. "so.. sof.. t..." he smiles like a little boy who just got ice cream.. "hn..- M-Neko.. Chan?.. what?...-! Ah!- you're awake?!" He smiled brightly as his eyes lit up as well. "Yes?-!" He hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry!- I really am!!-" I smiled sadly. "It's okay, as long you're still here.. I'll be here~" I pointed at his heart.. "hehe!~" he smiles brighter. "Ah- Kou?!" he pushes me down again... "I missed you~" I blushed smiling a little. "Missed you to~... I guess?.." he giggles quietly.

"H-Hello?.."

Kou sat up quietly, he seemed irritated. "Kou?" He frowns. "To bad I can't hurt you from Ruki-Kun, right, Sakura-Chan?~"

If that's Sakura, why is she so shy?? When I first met her she seemed to lively..

"I-I-I.. h-had to a-a-ask you if.. i-if.. you.. could go to Ruki-K-Kun!!!"

She's nervous..

"Fine.." he stands up from the bed and walks away hands in his pockets. "Ja ne~" he waves at both of us. "Bye.." "G-Go-" he stops her from talking. "It's okay~ you didn't do that much wrong.." he walks away now. "..." she stays quiet while looking down sadly. "Yoko-San?" She looks up a little scared. "Why are you scared?- no need to answer though.." I smiled softly. "I-I-It's.. n-nothing..." she plays a little with her fingers looking down again.

"Ne! Sakura! How long are you gonna stand there, you've council work to you know!"

There stood an black haired male, he had light pink tips in his hair and bright blue eyes. "A-Ah!! S-S-Sumimasen!!!-" "you never calm down right?" He smiles and pats her head. "Council work?.." she looks at me in shock. "Ah- u-um.. i-i'm the v-vice president h-hehe..." she smiles awkwardly. "Y-You're?!" She nods. "That is the council p-president.." I sat there shocked. "No need to be shocked, everyone has one!" She nods. "H-Hehe, you're right Zuzu.."

I don't understand it anymore. Lovely, right?

"Okay, first of all. Sakura, why are you shy? And second of all I've never seen a boy with black hair and pink tips before." He smiles awkwardly. "Well then, let me explain." I nodded. "Sakura, has a twist personality. She is extremely two-faced, but also extremely shy."

Whatttttttt?????????

"It doesn't make any sense right? But she's different, more two-faced then your boyfriend. Even though that isn't possible, she is... heh...-" he glances at her. "-let's say, easily annoyed but also easily pleased and happy.. then she becomes shy- her personality changes when she wants so yeah... heh...."

......... still, Whatttttttt?

"And I'm Suzuki Yoko, her brother." "You do-" he nods smiling. "I know, I don't look like her, she looks like our mom, and I look like our dad." I nodded satisfied.