The Tutor

~Elsa~

I'm on an alleyway next to my school, smoking as usual. I watch as the others go inside. No way I'm going inside until I've finished my cigarette.
Oh you're here...I'm Elsa Arens. I'm the owner of this school now, since my parents and my little sister Anna died in a car accident.
If you're wondering which, i know you are, no I didn't start smoking after my parents died...i started smoking when i was 15.

Fifteen minutes later i walk inside.

~Jack ~

I'm talking with my best friend Hiccup as a girl with some piercings on her face and tattoos.she sits down in the back corner and puts on her headphones. "Dude? You awake?" Hiccup laughs.
"I'm fine " i look away from the girl and look at my book.
"You were checking her out weren't you?" He asks and raises an eyebrow.
"No..." I refuse and keep my eyes on my book. "You were, and I suggest you keep away from her. She's nothing but trouble." He says and before I could say anything the teacher walks in.

// skip to lunch //

I'm walking on the hallway towards the cafeteria as mr.Harrison stops me. "Jackson as you're one of the smartest people in this school I need you to tutor someone." He says and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, sure I'd love to. Who is it?" I ask him. " Elsa Arens" he sighs and leaves. Elsa Arens? Who might she be? I walk to the cafeteria,  take some food and sit next to Hiccup. "What took you so long? A girl perhaps? " he laughs. "No. mr.Harrison asked me to tutor someone " i say and take a bite of my apple. "Oh who?" He asks.
"Some girl named Elsa Arens" i say and look at him.
His eyes widen and he looks around. "What? What is it?" I start to get worried. He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the cafeteria and pulls me into a corner. "Dude you can't tutor her!" He tells me. "What? Why not? She needs a turor" I say. "You wanna know why not?! That's why!!" He points to the girl from earlier in class. "That's Elsa Arens " i hear him say. I'm dumbfounded.
"Hey nerds" she says and trows her cigarette on the floor.

A/N

I'm starting a new book I hope you like it