"Oh now, Lou. Don't distract me by all of your cuteness!" Harry said and started tickling Louis.

"No! Ha-harry pl-please st-stop." Louis pleaded, breathless from giggling too much.

"Say 'Harry is great, handsome and I totally fangirl over him!' . Say it. Or I'm not stopping." Harry laughed with mirth.

" No! P-please! I am ve-very t-ticklish. S-stop."

"Nuh uh. No can do. Say it and I stop." Harry kept his tickling attack on.

"O-okay! H-harry is gr-great- hahahah-han-handsome-le-let me sp-speak Ha-harry!- an-and I totally f-fangirl over h-him."

Harry finally relented. Louis was now gasping.

"I do-don't like y-you. You are e-evil!" Louis said breathless.

Flashback over.

Louis shakes his head. He can't back out now. He has to be strong.

For the rest of the time, they don't acknowledge each other. Louis ignoring Harry in favour of doodling on Stan. And Harry, keeps on texting someone.

××××××××××××××

The detention exhausted Louis, much more than he could have imagined.

Harry had been there. So, of course, he will make a conscious effort to make Louis stress.

After the detention, he had particularly avoided the common route as Harry's to his flat.

He should really change his living area, though. As if miraculously god had answered his prayers, he gets a call from his estate agent.
Mr. Sky Wills. He had met him through Liam's friend, Matt.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Tomlinson?"

"Yes, speaking. Any further developments, Mr. Wills?"

"Aha. Yes, Mr. Tomlinson. I come bearing good news!"

"Oh yeah. Go on." Louis says, his eyes rolling on their own accord.
Mr. Wills had shown him a number of places, but none of them met his standards.

"I've found a perfect flat! It's located conveniently away from this place and still is closer to your school. I'll send you the picture."

"Okay. I'll call you, if I'm interested." Louis says, bored. This was becoming a routine.

They've gone through this so many times.

Louis' phone beeps and he clicks at the attachment.

Wow. This was actually some good shit. And that too at an affordable price. Looks like Mr. Wills might have finally found him his dream flat. He will take this one only.

Louis dials Mr. Wills' number, already excited.

"Mr. Wills! You have found me just the perfect flat!" Louis gushes, as soon as the estate agent picks up his phone.

"I'm glad, Mr. Tomlinson! I will see you at our appointment, then?" Mr. Wills says.

"Yes! I can't wait to get out of here. Finally."

After saying his goodbyes, Louis finally sleeps. Dreaming about the flat. The fresh air. The open sky... with someone to share with.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay. So, I know this was kind of a filler? Idk what it is tbh :D

But, you are in for a surprise!

Stay tuned.

Shameless self promo: (because this is MY story 😛😛)
Oh and check out my sad larry story,"letters".

Update schedule on my message board, from now on!

LarryHaveBabies xx.