"What the hell. I'm done taking shots anyways." She slurred. She stood on her knees, matching the other girl. They both smiled at each other while people stared intently, until they both kissed. That's when all hell broke loose.

Everyone cheered and roared while I sat wondering what was so cool about two girls kissing. They didn't do this when Spin and princess kissed.

Once they pulled apart, everyone went back to normal.

"Michelle, it's your turn."

So, her names Michelle.

"I'll take that." She grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. She definitely could've spin harder but by the look on her face, it's obvious she did it purposely.

The next thing I know, she grabs the bottle, making it stop. And when everyone looked, she purposely made it stop on Tobias.

"Cheater!" A guy shouted.

"It landed on him, how is that cheating?" She said innocently. For some reason I suddenly had a dislike towards her. And I knew it wouldn't go away.

"Tobias, you gonna kiss her or take a shot. I mean she is your ex so I don't know if—"

"I'll take a shot."

For some reason I felt my heart drop. Once again, it's probably the alcohol that's got me slightly tipsy but part of me knew it was cause I liked him a little and the fact that his passing up a chance to kiss his ex, was making me a bit happy inside.

"Tobias." She whined. Everyone was looking at him like he was stupid while I was secretly cheering him on.

"Okay, pass the salt!"

"Nah it's fine, I'll go get one downstairs." And with that, he got up and left the circle, not even making it half way through the game. Part of me realized the only reason why I even agreed to play this stupid game was... ugh, it sound pathetic but I thought maybe if I were to spin, it would land on him.

I knew I had to leave. There was no one in the circle I'd kiss except him and he's not even here.

So I waited until Michelle embarrassing spun again, this time harder then the first. I slowly got up and walked around the circle so no one would notice me leaving.

Before I could even leave the room, I bumped into someone. I looked up at the person and recognized the face.

"Angie!"

"In the flesh."

"Where have you been?"

"Downstairs, I was going to come up but they kept playing The album Views and I'm a sucker for Drake."

"Should've told me, I would've came down."

"I know and I'm sorry, but what I need to do is find Jake. I kinda lost him while I was dancing with Ronnie. Come help me."

We both went downstairs and checked around the people dancing to see if we could find him there. After walking up to several sweaty and messy drunk people, none of them were Jake.