Epilogue: Asshole (pt.1)

Start from the beginning

His heart pounded with fear, with uncertainty. He's got so many things to say but none of it came out. No, he should introduce himself, begin from the start.

"Jimin, I-"

Jimin suddenly laughed. "Oh god, I can't take it anymore!" Groans filled the room.

"Jiminnie! Why'd you ruin it???" Taehyung asked, exasperated.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Jimin replied in between his laugh.

Yoongi was confused. "W-what-?" And then Hoseok and Jungkook laughed their assess off.

Jin turned towards Yoongi with his face red and a hand on his mouth, trying to muffle his laughter."I'm sorry, Yoongi. They made us do it."

Namjoon was laughing beside him and was already clutching his stomach. "Y-yeah. Jungkook planned all this."

"Hey! Namjoon-hyung, you traitor!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Oh, but Yoongi-hyung's expression though." Hoseok laughed again.

Yoongi was seething with anger as his breathing became uneven. "So, you think that was funny, huh?" He said with a low voice, glaring knives at them.

Jimin gently touched his wrist. "We're really sorry, Mr. Min. It was my fault, since I agreed to it." Jimin looked at him, downcast.

Yoongi looked at him in return. His anger dissipated. God, how he missed him.

He buried his face on his hand and sighed. "Fine. I'll let this go for now."

Jimin smiled and to Yoongi, it was like a ray of sunshine. He was happy- very happy to see Jimin up again.

---------------------------------

Yoongi couldn't believe it. "Tell me, why did I agree to this?" He asked Taehyung, feeling hopeless and- embarassed to the core.

All of them planned a huge party to celebrate Jimin's awakening and had decorated the hospital room with lots and lots of balloons. Jin agreed to cook for them  and both Hoseok and Jungkook came up with a brilliant idea for the entertainment.

Now, Yoongi's wearing a maid outfit with a skirt just above his knees.

"It's because Jungkook blackmailed you to it. You know, the 'stone' part, remember?" Taehyung grinned.

"And it's also for Jimin, so man up." He looked at him. "Uh, I mean woman up!"

Yoongi groaned in response.  Oh, god. Help me.

"Well, at least you didn't get the sailormoon costume. That would've been so much worse!" Taehyung tried to console him.  ("Hey! I heard that!" Namjoon yelled at a distance)

They all settled it through a game of rock paper scissors and both Namjoon and Yoongi were too unfortunate to have lost.

"Okay, it's time. Now go!" Jungkook said as he pushed them in.

Oh god, hear me. I know I'm a fucked up person. But please. Just please fucking help me right now.  Yoongi repeated the rant in his mind as he walked inside while covering his face with the hair of his wig.

Namjoon on the other hand, went in so confidently while wriggling his shoulders.

"Oh my god! What's with that shoulder!" Hoseok said with a laugh.

Namjoon started popping. "GAAAAAH! My eyes! My eyes are stinging!" Jimin yelled.

Yoongi sighed in relief. It was a good thing for him that they were still preoccupied with Namjoon, giving him time to hide behind the curtains.

"This is Moon's fairy, Sailormoon!" Namjoon said and did an aegyo.

"HAHAHAHA! What's sailormoon with that legs?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"SWAG. Hip hop is dead. Only Sailormoon's alive." Namjoon said while crossing his arms.

"He looks like a monster!" Jungkook covered his eyes from the sight.

"More like sailormonster."   Jin butted in with a pun.

"Hey, where's Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked around. He noticed a huge bulge behind the curtains. "Yoongi-hyung~" Jungkook slowly walked towards the window and opened up the curtains with a quick swipe.

Yoongi flinched."Damn it, kid. Can you at least let me off this time?"

Jungkook smiled. "Nope." And he dragged the poor elder at the center of the room. There were 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs' as he stood there with a scowl.

"May I be of service, my oh so idiotic masters?" Yoongi said grumpily as he made a half-assed bow.

"Ho~ Feisty." Hoseok whistled. But Jimin only looked at him, his mouth agape.

"Preeettttyyy.." He cooed, making Yoongi blush up to his ears.

"Oh my god! Yoongi's blushing! So adorable!" Jin exclaimed as he took a picture.

"Hey! Hey! Can you like say ' I'm one hell of a butler'?" Taehyung asked while doing a pose that looked like he was biting an imaginary glove off his hand.

"I'm a maid, not a butler you idiot." Yoongi retorted and all of them laughed.