Ch.4- Learning is a process

Chapter Four

I glanced at Liam's unmoving body. He had sure learned his lesson, he had to have. "Get up." I gritted. Liam didn't budge, I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Your punishment is over for now, but don't expect I'll go that easy on you next time." I said as I stared down at his body. His lip was busted and bleeding along with his nose that seemed to never cease to bleed. His face was already bruising in spots, not to mention how much his ribs probably hurt. I did get a few kicks in.

"But you've got to be restrained. Can't have Jenni's man getting away." I rolled Liam onto his back and grabbed the duct tape. I hated having to tie him up, heck I hated tying any of the boys up. I taped Liam's hands behind him firmly, then taped his legs together. I smiled sweetly, I closed the bedroom door behind me as I exited. As I entered the kitchen once more all four boys stared back at me including Jenni and Max, "What?" I huffed out staring at them all equally with annoyed glares. Max bit onto her lip tightly before speaking, "What happened in there? Is he alright? Harper there were loud screams."

In frustration I slammed my fists against the wall. Didn't they understand? This all was for their own good, the boys would fall in line now that they've seen my authority. We decided to kidnap these guys together, I cant be the only one willing to try here. "Max. Don't worry about silly ol' Liam, he had to be punished, you know that. His screams were a mere example for the rest of you.'' I finished looking at the boys, they all had fearful looks. "I want to see him." The girls and my own eyes landed on the curly boy. "Hah, its your fault he's in this mess." I spat in his direction, I was getting tired of everyone penning this on me. I was only setting a foundation to build from, I wasn't the bad guy.

Harry looked up with even more tears brimming from his tired eyes, "Please." His voice croaked. A pang of guilt washed over me, I couldn't just give into him, not in front of the others. that would jeopardize the progress. "No. Jenni help me get the boys to bed, id say they've had a very eventful day already." I said pushing my hair out of my face, I pulled the handcuff key from my waistband.

"No please! You don't understand, he was protecting me." Harry argued pulling on the cuff fiercely, Niall eyed him carefully, "Harry, we'll help him, but we cant do that if we don't do what they want." Niall said with sad eyes, I nodded my head in agreement. "Ni is right, you'll have a chance to see him again. But if you don't cooperate then you'll end up like Liam did, I'm willing to bet he's learned his lesson too.'' I spoke glancing at my nails making it seem like no big deal.

Harry gulped before tugging once more, "Please." Harry whispered leaning his head against the table. I rolled my eyes, he was endless with this. "Max take Lou to his room, Jenni could you get Ni and Zayn to theirs as well? I'll take Harry." I said looking over everyone. Jenni and Max nodded in agreement.

"Can't you just lock us up in the same room?" Louis said with a heavy sigh. "That's not how this works Louis, we make the rules. Now don't be stupid and do as you're told. Don't make me use force." I said with a harsh tone indicating I wasn't playing around. Louis rolled his eyes, but didn't speak.

Max and Jenni escorted the boys to their room while I remained in the kitchen with Harry. "Let's go." I said un cuffing him. Harry remained at the chair looking down. "I said lets go." I reached out and forcefully grabbed his arm, Harry flinched at my touch. "Why are you doing this?" Harry choked out, I gave him a stare.

"Because I love you. I love all of you." I said stating the obvious. Why else would I had kidnapped them? The sooner they realize this the sooner we be happy.

"Love? If you loved us you'd let us go, or even treated us better. Can't you tell we all just want to go home? We have families that love us, sooner or later people will know we're missing. What do you plan to do then huh? You'll all be fugitives." Harry spoke, his words gave me chills. Getting caught? That was impossible, there was no way we'd get caught. I planned the details out in my head a million times.

"Honestly we do love you Harry. We love you all equally, I'm willing to bet more then your families. Heck, you can even call us your family now. And by the way, we won't get caught, we aren't doing anything wrong. You all belong with us."

Harry shook his head with a fearful look, why didn't he believe me? I truly loved him, there wasn't a reason for anyone to look for them. They were being taken care of. "You have to believe me." I said, I snatched him up. Harry jolted forward. "Let go of me!" He squeaked. I gasped in shock. "Harry please don't yell. I have to show you, I have to show you how much you mean to me, to everyone."

••••••••••••••••

Anddddddd I'm back. Almost an entire year I haven't updated anything, writers block is a true pain. But I'm here now. More updates to come promised. But anyway enjoy this chapter!!