Shit hit the fan

There was little to no conversation going on in the house that morning. Isa, Marie and Francy were huddled together most of the morning. It wasn't until about seven that everyone was moving about getting ready for the fight. At eight they were driving to L.A. river .

When they got there Mishin and his gang were already there. Isa was a bundle of nerves and wanted to kill her brother for ever getting involved in the first place. Really she could handle this just fine but nooooo they just had to get involved.

Mishin stood starring at her....she could see why she liked him in the first place. Tall nice build pretty blue eyes and soft black hair. At first he had been nice, charming even. He had showed her a whole new view of things where she could have anything and it had been intoxicating. But then there was his family business that she learned about. Killing people he thought was beneath him. She wasn't a killer and she couldn't or wouldn't kill. He had wanted her to kill a guy just to prove her loyalty towards him. She refused and then she ran.

Now here he was again chasing after her like she was a possession; a prize to be won or a trophy to show off. Seen but not heard. There were no words to describe how disgusted he made her.

"Isa come back and we can end this here." Mishin said trying to be charming.
"I'm fine just where I am."
"Tsk tsk...now you can come willingly or by force...you're choice."

"Or you can race for it." Brain stated
"What?!" Isa and mishin asked shocked
"A quarter mile here and back. You win she goes with you. We win she stays and you admit defeat."

"Excuse you?" Isa asked annoyed

"Fine. You're on. My driver against one of you."

"Hey!-"

"Alright Dom will race."

Dom nodded as he got in his car Mishins driver doing the same as the lined up and the street corner.

"You can't be serious!"

"Are you ready?"

"Don't ignore me."

"Set."

"Goddammit!"

"Go!" And the cars were off and Isa swore as colorfully as ever as she watched them race away her fate.

"Don't you dare lose!!!" Isa finally yelled at Dom before standing there and watching as they made the quarter mile neck aand neck . they made the turn around heading back and it was still neck and neck. When suddenly Dom pulled forward and won by a stretch.

Mishin was mad as hell and tried to go for his gun but Rome beat him to it knocking him unarmed and his own gun pointed at him and tej holding his own weapon.

"Deals a deal. You leave now and never come back." Brain said simply and Dom got of the car gun ready.

"You didnt play fair. You had noss my guy didn't"

"The streets are never fair. That's why its the streets."

"Now get off mine."

Mishin cursed but left knowing he had been beaten.

"What the hell was that?!" Isa yelled hitting Brian in the chest.
"You being free."
"Asshole!"
"Stop hitting me!"
"You suck!" Isa exclaimed hugging her brother. He ran his fingers through her hair smiling .
"You're welcome."
"Shut up."

---------------------

It was a couple months later that race wars came about again. This time with Isa there standing with her new family. Brian and Isa were the talk of the show . the O'Conner twins made an impact on anyone they meet and right now everyone was cheering for the main event. O'Conner against O'Conner!

They both stood at the starting line. One is a skyline and the other in an 79 impala. One the ready they were off. Neck and neck the whole way they released the noss seemingly at the same time. Turns out they both fukin rock at driving because it was a tie!

It was at the finish line that Isa was caught in the arms of Dom away from the crowd. Sighing she leaned into those arms and resting her head on his shoulder . This is where she belonged. She was finally home and there's wasn't a person in the world that could make her leave

Watching how both her families got a long and Mia pregnant with Brian's kids. She was gonna be an aunt soon. She had long since moved into Doms room and they were now changing her old room into the babies room.

Though she wouldn't let anyone into the room because it was her project . and she was almost done with it too. Here she was happy. Here she was home.