Coming together

ISa soon found herself in an easy routine with her house mates. Wake up, eat and then do whatever there was that needed to be done. Once Mia had gone out to her classes and came back just to find her cleaning the floor with a toothbrush! Isa had just said it got the floors cleaner then a mop could and continued cleaning. Mia had to admit the floors looked cleaner then she had ever gotten them to be.

But most days Isa could be found rebuilding her broken relationship with her brother with the two of them being in the garage working on a car together. At those times the team left them to bounding with each other. On occasions one of them would walk in with the two of them laughing a drinking beers together and other times they could hear them having a shouting match about something that made no sense to the rest of them.

Today Dom found them both looking at the cars engine; they were both covered in grease and looked annoyed. He stopped in the door way and seemed to take in what Isa looked like. He hadn't really ever bothered looking at her out of respect for Brian but he couldn't help himself as they grumbled about the cars engine.

Isa was wearing a pair of jeans that were lose on her hips (huh they both wear lose clothing he noted to himself) and had grease stains mostly on her knees and thighs where it was obvious she had been using to wipe off her hands. She wore a black shirt with a white rose. Actually not that he thought about she always seemed to have rose on her some how. Like the fact she had arose tattooed on her shoulder or how she had a cross on her thumb with the words "lil' sis'" lining the side. Her hair was up in some kindof hair do that he had no idea what it was. she was lean like Brian. He noticed how small her torso was and how her legs and arm just seemed to go on for miles.

He heard her voice break through his thoughts, "I"m telling you Bri; it's the damned belt that's the problem."

"Is. I already replaced that."

"WEll you replaced it with a piece of crap then." she said simply and he scowled at her. "Oh just give me the damned oil." she said and grabbed it forcefully from him and oiled the belt herself. Then walked to the drivers side reached in and started the car up. It purred to life and she smiled triumphal at him.

"Ha. She got you there buster." Dom found himself saying andt hey both looked up at him.

"Shut up." Brian muttered making Isa smile at him.

"Dinners ready." Dom stated remembering why he had came oout here in the first place.

Isa and Brian both brightened at the mention of food and before he could get another word out they raced each other to the house. Laughing he watched as they tripped and pushed the other out of the way. He go to the house just in time to hear Mia complain and tell them to clean up or starve. Grumpily they walked up the stairs and you heard the sound of two doors slamming shut.

"Over grown children" Tej muttered and laughed.

When they were together they honestly acted like they were over grown children but that was when the family found them the happiest around another. There were also times that they two of them would just be silent and content and not need to talk at all. Isa had fit in well with the family. Rom got his little sister back and Tej gained a little sister. Mia got a new best friend to have girl talk with; who thankfully didn't mind her talking about her brother romantically. Dom wasn't sure how he felt towards the new addition to his family just yet. He didn't hate her but she most certainly wasn't a sister to him.

His thoughts were once again interrupted with the twins bounding down the stairs two at a time one right after the other. They had both thrown on sweat pants and a random shirt to go with it. With washed faces and hands they sat at the table across from each other and looked at Dom expectantly. seeing as he was the only one not seated yet.

Shaking his head he sat down Mia said grace and then they dug into the food. None of them could get over the fact that Brian and Isa seemed to put away more then they ever could and they seemed to never gain a pound despite their eating habits.

sorry it's short. Please leave comments on what you think of it so far. Thanks redroseib<3