Recovering

Mia and Dom were the first ones up in the house like usual. As they both made their way to the kitchen they checked on Isa who was on the couch. She was fast sleep curled up so she was only taking up half of the cushion and was in an impossibly small ball.

"She sleeps like Brian." Mia stated thinking of him asleep in their bed upstairs. Dom laughed in agreement.

"She actually looks peaceful in her sleep." Dom observed and Mia nodded but were both silence by Isa suddenly talking.

"No....Go away....shitty piece of..ughh" it took them some time to figure out that she was sleep talking which was easy to figure out when she turned over facing them a scowl on her face before it was smoothed over with sleep once again.

"You know she's hiding something." Mia said as she went to start the coffee.

"You caught that too huh?" Dom asked pulling out a frying pan.

"Yea. But it's also obvious that she's not gonna talk about it any time soon." Mia said as she pulled out eggs, sausage and potatoes.

"We just gotta be family for her." Dom stated already taking to the sleeping girl on his couch ,"it's like Brian joining us all over again. Doesn't seem like either of them know what having a family is until they came here. And like Brian she found her way here."

Mia laughed as she was cooking. Her brother didn't know it yet but she could tell he already cared for Isa O'conner. It seemed as if the O'conners were just meant to be in the Torretto family as one. She was gonna enjoy seeing how things progressed between her family members.

Tej and Rom were the next to wake up and just like Mia and Dom they checked on Isa to see how she was doing but found her still asleep. So they all migrated into the kitchen to let her still sleep. They talked about how they all noticed she wasn't telling them something but they also agreed not to push on trying to get her to tell them what it was. Figureing if she was like Brian she'd tell them when she was ready.

They watched as Brian finally made his way down stairs and groggily made it to the coffee. They were use to him not being very sociable in the mornings before his first cup of coffee. As if sensing her twin in the room Isa woke up just as Brian had poured himself a cup of coffee and was putting in his three packs of sugar and small amount of cream. The four of them watched as the female O'conner got up just like her brother had and made a be line for the cofffe. Brian had pulled out another cup and she took it poured the coffee in and added three packs of sugar and a little bit of cream. They tried to stifle their laughs and the fact that it was all exactly what had just been done by Brian.

Their laughter went unnoticed by the still half asleep O'conners who were now both straddling their cup of coffee letting the steam roll into their faces waking them up. Breakfast was set up and without word everyone watched the twins as they grabbed plates and forks and went for the food while juggling their coffee cup in their hands. As they had watched Brian do every morning they now watched as Isa and him seemed to sequins their movements with each other as they put a overload amount of food on their respective plates and sat down at the table across from one another and ate.

Amused the rest of them got their food and joined them at the table. Where the four of them were ignored until they both managed to finish their first cup of coffee and they sighed rolling their necks and cracking them.

"Isa."

"Brian."

they said nodding to each other and then looked around at the other four. Brian smiled at Mia and kissed her cheek as she was sitting next to him. Isa looked at the exchange and smiled then looked at the other three guys. and said "Morning."